PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Boss HH from PT3 to HEM?

Laur
06-07-2010, 09:51 AM
Hi

I am about to change from PT3 to HEM, but when I try to export my HH from Boss (from PT3) and then import them into HEM, it just states

571 of 571 file importet but 0 hands importet

I have read the "commen questions" but do not know how to mail you alle the HH.

Please help!

Laur

netsrak
06-07-2010, 02:55 PM
PT3 usually saves all imported hands in the processed subfolder of the PT3 installation path. You can import them into HM from there via import file or import from folder.

Unfortunately PT3 exports Boss hands in a format we don't support at the moment. So if the processed folder is empty there is no way to get your boss hands from PT3 to HM. We are working on a solution but this will not be released in the nearer future.

Another solution might be to ask the Boss support for the handhistory files and import this files into HM.

Laur
06-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Hi netsrak

Ty for the answer, I only have HH ind the PT3-subfolder back to december and I canīt get the older HH from Boss Media. Do you know/think it is possible to use some kind of hand converter, so that HEM can read the older HH, that I now only can get from exporting from PT3?

Best regards

Laur

morny
06-09-2010, 11:32 PM
There is no converter that im aware of that does this but we may have a solution in the coming weeks so keep your hands/PT database

Laur
08-17-2010, 09:28 PM
Hi morny

Any news about this?

Best regards

Laur

netsrak
08-18-2010, 04:28 AM
See B-Moneys post in this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/35245-pt3-hem-switch-old-question-i-know.html