PDA

View Full Version : PartyPoker FastForward tables

katinas
08-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Hello,

Will there be an update which let's us track FF tables correctly? Now the hud is shown on only one table and I'm quite sure not all hands are getting tracked as all table names are the same when you open them(?).

Thanks for the answers!

Patvs
08-16-2012, 10:18 PM
FAST FORWARD HUD: We're currently looking into this.

Note: the current HUD you see on 1 table is NOT accurate. It doesn't show the players that are currently at the table.
(but the players from the previously imported hand)

Nicola_
08-17-2012, 04:36 PM
Any ETA on that in HM2?

Patvs
08-17-2012, 09:25 PM
For HM2 we have a feature request ticket to add support for FastForward: HM-5482

bearcat351
08-22-2012, 05:39 PM
what about HM1 for FF?

Patvs
08-22-2012, 06:57 PM
HUD support is unlikely to be added for HM1.

Import of hands: it seems Party is only writing a small fraction of the handhistories to the .txt files. And is now using the .XML files (in a different folder). We're looking into the support (/import) of this formatting.

vohulg
09-06-2012, 09:23 AM
after latest update party poker store history properly

Nicola_
09-06-2012, 09:37 AM
What do you mean by "properly"? In txt files only?

fozzy71
09-06-2012, 07:37 PM
after latest update party poker store history properly

What do you mean by "properly"? In txt files only?

Please send us some hands for testing and we can then have some of our internal testers try playing some hands also. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

We are working on Ipoker Speed support currently but there is no ETA yet for adding FastForward support (in HM2 or HM1) due to how unpopular it is by comparison. Fast Forward usually only has 100 - 250 total players across all their stakes compared to Ipoker Speed having 500 - 1k players.

Nicola_
09-07-2012, 03:35 AM
Thanks for the no-bs answer.

I'll play something tomorrow and email you some hands ASAP. I've also asked PP support to email me my FF hands and I've received my latest ones (post-21/08) in a completely new format. Don't yet know (haven't got time to play since yesterday) if it's a format used in their txt files, xml files, or just a format they use for storing hands for their own purposes. I'll send these ones to you as well anyway. Sample hand in that format:

***** Hand History for Game 12031933440 *****
0.05/0.10 Texas Hold'em Game Table (NL) Time to Act: 15 Seconds - Tue Aug 21 15:32:22 EDT 2012
Table Bolt (Real Money) -- Seat 01 is the button
Total number of players : 6/6
Seat 1: seb_424 ($10.85)
Seat 2: tizuba ($11.18)
Seat 3: nickusor1984 ($5.48)
Seat 4: Natalie1992 ($10.49)
Seat 5: Mr_Scar ($10.09)
Seat 6: piraatje53 ($8.82)
tizuba posts small blind (0.05)
nickusor1984 posts big blind (0.10)
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Natalie1992 [ 4d, Js ]
Natalie1992 shown [Fold,Call(0.10),Raise(0.20) to(10.49)]
Natalie1992 folds
Mr_Scar shown [Fold,Call(0.10),Raise(0.20) to(10.09)]
Mr_Scar folds
piraatje53 shown [Fold,Call(0.10),Raise(0.20) to(8.82)]
piraatje53 calls (0.10)
seb_424 shown [Fold,Call(0.10),Raise(0.20) to(10.85)]
seb_424 folds
tizuba folds
nickusor1984 shown [Fold,Check,Raise(0.10) to(5.48)]
nickusor1984 checks
** Dealing Flop ** : [ 4s, Jh, Qh ]
nickusor1984 shown [Fold,Check,Bet(0.10)]
nickusor1984 checks
piraatje53 shown [Fold,Check,Bet(0.10)]
piraatje53 checks
** Dealing Turn ** : [ 6h ]
nickusor1984 shown [Fold,Check,Bet(0.10)]
nickusor1984 checks
piraatje53 shown [Fold,Check,Bet(0.10)]
piraatje53 bets (0.10)
nickusor1984 folds
** Summary **
Main Pot: $0.24 | Rake: $0.01
Board: [ 4s Jh Qh 6h ]

seb_424 balance $10.85, didn't bet (folded)
tizuba balance $11.13, lost $0.05 (folded)
nickusor1984 balance $5.38, lost $0.10 (folded)
Natalie1992 balance $10.49, didn't bet (folded)
Mr_Scar balance $10.09, didn't bet (folded)
piraatje53 balance $8.96, bet $0.20, collected $0.34, net +$0.14

***** End of Hand History for Game 12031933440 *****

fozzy71
09-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the no-bs answer.

I'll play something tomorrow and email you some hands ASAP. I've also asked PP support to email me my FF hands and I've received my latest ones (post-21/08) in a completely new format. Don't yet know (haven't got time to play since yesterday) if it's a format used in their txt files, xml files, or just a format they use for storing hands for their own purposes. I'll send these ones to you as well anyway. Sample hand in that format:

Last I knew we did not support their emailed format because it was incomplete/lacking data compared to the original hands that get written to your hard drive but the hand you posted appears mostly complete to my untrained eye (we will probably need a developer to review the hands you send to be sure). If you can send us some of each type we will test those hands and also ask our testers to try and play some hands to see what we can do about maybe adding support in the future.

JGPoker
09-08-2012, 10:37 AM
I managed to edit the latest PartyPoker hand history spec so that HM1 (may work for HM2, I'm not sure) can import the (non-live) hands.

Here's what you need to do:

1. Take a backup of all the hand histories you will be editing!!!!
2. Download TextPad (it's free), or have access to some other editor that allows regular expression based searching.
3. Open the relevant PartyPoker hand history files (in [PartyGaming path]\PartyPoker\HandHistory\[Your name]) in TextPad.
4. Go to the "Search" menu and select "Replace...".
5. In the "Find What" text box, enter "[[:cntrl:]]" (without the quotes - if you aren't using TextPad the regular expression may be different!).
6. Make sure the "Replace With" text box has no text in it.
7. Under the "Conditions" group, ensure "Text" and "Regular expression" are selected.
8. Under the "Scope" group, ensure that "All documents" is selected.
9. Click "Replace All".

This will remove the null characters that seem to have been included in the fast forward hand histories.

The second, and last change to make is as follows:

1. Still in TextPad, with all the relevant files open.
2. Choose the "Search -> Replace..." option again (it may already be open).
3. Uncheck the "Regular expression" option.
4. Change the "Find what" text to "Forward Folds".
5. "Replace With" should contain "folds".
6. Check the "Match Whole Words" and "Match Case" options.
7. Ensure that the "All documents" option is checked.
8. Click "Replace All".
9. Save each edited file.

You should now be able to import these files into HM.

Obviously this doesn't fix the issues while you are in live play, but does at least allow history to be imported afterwards.

fozzy71
09-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Thank you for posting that here. I have added your comments to our project ticket for HM2 FF support.

stbab4
09-13-2012, 09:21 AM
This is not working for me. HM1 is not importing all the files after i do those things with Text Pad. It always remains a few files not imported. And about the hands... i only have imported 1831 hands, and i'm sure i have much more.

JGPoker
09-13-2012, 02:41 PM
When you say it remains a few files not working can I assume that some files do work? What are the names of the files (including file extension) that are failing, and what dates were these files generated? The process above has consistently worked for me from the date of my original posting, but I can't be sure the hand history format wasn't different before that date. A sample hand that is failing may be helpful in identifying the problem.

stbab4
09-14-2012, 08:23 AM
I play on Gamebookers, an platform that is in the party network. Same thing happends on WPT poker (same network, same software). The Hands History is saved in C \ Programs \ Gamebookers \ HandHistory \ My username. In the "My user Name" folder are many other folders that have a name like this: "20120930" , "20120904" ....... "20120914". I think is a diffrent folder for every day. After i use Text Pad then i try to import the files in HM1. All is ok, but some files do not import from the folders that represent the last 2 or 3 days. For example, today i used TexPad to modify the files in the folders "20120914" and "20120913". From the "20120914" folder one file whas not imported. I say this because is still there and the other files are not --- i think that HM1 moves the imported files into an arhive. But yesterday there whas more than 1 file that whas not imported ( again, i say whas not imported because it whas still there in the 201209xx folder and not moved to archive).
So i can only assume that they where not imported based on the existence of the files there (not moved to archive). If i try to do a manual import on those files nothing happends, and HM1 says: 0 files imported.

The name of the file that whas not imported today is: "Supersonic_562880" and the file extension is .txt, 137KB in size.

Look at a sample hand:

Game #12103840933 starts.

#Game No : 12103840933
***** Hand History for Game 12103840933 *****
$5 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Friday, September 14, 00:41:58 CEST 2012
Table Supersonic (Real Money)
Seat 1 is the button
Total number of players : 6/6
Seat 5: AlexeyBelka ( $1.97 USD )
Seat 2: Dreade ( $2.04 USD )
Seat 1: Quato1979 ( $20.47 USD )
Seat 4: Vernoblind ( $4.96 USD )
Seat 6: ateres ( $4.70 USD )
Seat 3: hero ( $5 USD )
Dreade posts small blind [$0.02 USD].
hero posts big blind [$0.04 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to hero [ Ks Kc ]
AlexeyBelka folds
Vernoblind folds
ateres folds
Quato1979 folds
Dreade folds
hero does not show cards.
hero wins $0.06 USD
Game #12103840986 starts.

Another strange thing is that i know i have played many hands on gamebookers, 100% Fast Forward and i only have 1986 hands in HM1. More that that, i can remember very clear some bad beats in huge pots and those hands are not in HM1. I go to HM1/cash/reports/ i check show all hands, then i filter to see on top the biggest pots lossed and those huge pots where i lost to a bad beat they are not there. So we are not talking here about an fast folded (forward folded) hand, because they were hands played to the river and both players showed the cards there.

I used Text Pad like u say. On the first step i only check "Text" and "Regular expressions" and i don't check "match Case" and then i check All documents. On the second step i check first 2 and not the last one and All documets again.

When i save the files i save them one by one usinf Ctrs+S, so i go something like this: Ctrl+S then close, and i do this for every file. Is a metod to save them all in one step? Also, sometimes when i try to save a file, a widow pops out, and is the "save as" widow. I don't know why that happends. When i open the files i open all the files from all the folders. Is it beter to open the files from diffrent folders separatly?

In this time, while i'm posting this, that file from which i extracted that hand is gone... HM1 is running and auto import working.

fozzy71
09-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Another strange thing is that i know i have played many hands on gamebookers, 100% Fast Forward and i only have 1986 hands in HM1. More that that, i can remember very clear some bad beats in huge pots and those hands are not in HM1. I go to HM1/cash/reports/ i check show all hands, then i filter to see on top the biggest pots lossed and those huge pots where i lost to a bad beat they are not there. So we are not talking here about an fast folded (forward folded) hand, because they were hands played to the river and both players showed the cards there.

It sounds to me like they are (still) not writing all of the played hands to disk.

HUD support is unlikely to be added for HM1.

Import of hands: it seems Party is only writing a small fraction of the handhistories to the .txt files. And is now using the .XML files (in a different folder). We're looking into the support (/import) of this formatting.

Patvs
09-14-2012, 12:55 PM
PartyPoker writes:

We have an update on our new game FastForward.

For FastForward we have made some changes to the hand history text file.
Hands will now be written into individual text file for each new table that the player is moved to and then when the hand has been completed the individual hand will be merged back into 1 main HH text file.
The file name format for each individual hand will be poolname_entryID_tableIX.txt. The file name for each main HH file will be poolname_entryID.txt

stbab4
09-14-2012, 04:46 PM
It sounds to me like they are (still) not writing all of the played hands to disk.

Maybe because i play more than 1 table at the same time??
I play 4 tables.

stbab4
09-14-2012, 04:49 PM
PartyPoker writes:

Yes, you are right, the files contain more than 1 hand. What i don't know is if the Party software saves all the hand on the HH.

bearcat351
09-21-2012, 11:33 AM
Is there anyway to have it group these imported hands as Fast Forward hands in HM/HM2? Currently it groups them with the regular 6 max hands (non fast forward). Thank you

fozzy71
09-21-2012, 04:19 PM
Is there anyway to have it group these imported hands as Fast Forward hands in HM/HM2? Currently it groups them with the regular 6 max hands (non fast forward). Thank you

This is not possible currently. If/when we add support for these hands they will be classified as 'Fast' hands in HM2, just like other similar hands from other sites (Rush, Zoom, Speed, etc), but we do not have any ETA for when we will add full support for these hands in HM2.

HM1 only receives critical fixes to existing features now so we will likely not support it in HM1. Any parsing changes we need to make for HM2 to support it will likely mean that the hands will import to HM1 once they have been written to disk but we don't plan to devote any HUD Development time to HM1 for new games/sites.

Badge
09-21-2012, 06:11 PM
any update on this yet? Havind same issue.

nvrmind... only read pg 1...

MonkeyDLuffy
09-25-2012, 01:06 PM
PartyPoker writes:

Hey, i've been using googling and searching here on HM, but I cant'seem to find how i can get HUD to work on FastForward tables (I play on WPT Poker since today). I've got the HUD working on normal tables (i used the guides on HM), but I cna't get them to work on FF tables. Could you help me out where i can find this info? Thanks.
MonkeyDL

fozzy71
09-25-2012, 02:35 PM
We do not support the Party Fast Forward tables at this time and do not have an ETA for when we might add support.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5482: PartyPoker: FASTFORWARD hand history support

I have added the email address for everyone in this thread to the ticket so we can show the developers how many requests we have for this support and notify you once we have implemented it.

MonkeyDLuffy
09-27-2012, 12:40 PM
We do not support the Party Fast Forward tables at this time and do not have an ETA for when we might add support.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5482: PartyPoker: FASTFORWARD hand history support

I have added the email address for everyone in this thread to the ticket so we can show the developers how many requests we have for this support and notify you once we have implemented it.

Thank you for your answer. Does this work on HM 2 ? If not, I take it that there are plans to let it work on HM 2, and that the priority on making HUD availble on FF tables will lie with HM 2 (over HM 1) ?

One extra question If I may.
What about the SpeedPoker tables on the Ipoker Network? Are they avaible to HM 2 ?

fozzy71
09-27-2012, 03:13 PM
Thank you for your answer. Does this work on HM 2 ? If not, I take it that there are plans to let it work on HM 2, and that the priority on making HUD availble on FF tables will lie with HM 2 (over HM 1) ?

We do not support the Party FF tables in HM2 or HM1 at this time. HM1 only receives critical fixes to existing features now so we will likely not support it in HM1. Any parsing changes we need to make for HM2 to support it will likely mean that the hands will import to HM1 once they have been written to disk but we don't plan to devote any HUD Development time to HM1 for new games/sites.

One extra question If I may.
What about the SpeedPoker tables on the Ipoker Network? Are they avaible to HM 2 ?

Ipoker Speed games will be supported in our next HM2 release but we do not have an ETA for when that next release will be available. The next HM2 release has a lot of changes, including the new datagrid controls, so it will require extensive internal testing before we can release it publicly.

Odier
10-04-2012, 01:47 PM
Bump
Any update on this?

fozzy71
10-04-2012, 02:59 PM
I do not have an ETA for when it will be ready but I can confirm that the developers have started work on support for the Party FF tables.

carlosh
10-07-2012, 11:58 AM
I do not have an ETA for when it will be ready but I can confirm that the developers have started work on support for the Party FF tables.

Any update on this?

I was wondering at least could import the hhs to the HM.

Patvs
10-07-2012, 04:17 PM
This should be fixed in the next HM2 update.

I have no eta if it will be addressed in the next HM1 update.
(last HM1 update is:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_02Oct2012.exe)

stbab4
10-09-2012, 09:07 AM
This should be fixed in the next HM2 update.

I have no eta if it will be addressed in the next HM1 update.
(last HM1 update is:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_02Oct2012.exe)

This is an update for what? Is HM2 HUD gonna work with FastForward? Or is this update just for importing?

Patvs
10-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Link in my previous post is just the last HM1 build. It doesn't support FastForward.

PartyPoker writes:

For FastForward we have made some changes to the hand history text file.
Hands will now be written into individual text file for each new table that the player is moved to and then when the hand has been completed the individual hand will be merged back into 1 main HH text file.
The file name format for each individual hand will be poolname_entryID_tableIX.txt. The file name for each main HH file will be poolname_entryID.txt

PartyPoker is not writing the FastForward hands to the regular .XML files so we still have to add support for their new .txt formatting.
Once this is added, we can release a beta build for testing. (for the HUD support)

ferdy81
10-10-2012, 03:30 AM
I would also like an update when this will be available.

BR

fozzy71
10-10-2012, 07:05 PM
I would also like an update when this will be available.

BR

For HM2?

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

pedrin
10-14-2012, 10:22 PM
I don't really know why HM staff has priority for ipoker speed poker instead of FF from party. First off all I play on both networks, and with ipoker it is a really big problem.Even if they show bigger player numbers compared to party, they don't have half the traffic from party.You also could take a look on the lobby of any ipoker skin(I used William Hill), 2/3 of the players are SIT OUT, so you play actually with 1/3 of that number, so I would say it is a huge difference.

I have no reason to encourage you to go for party first because I'll switch to FT when reopens, just saying what I saw at the tables, like many other people.

Sarek
10-15-2012, 02:33 PM
We are preparing new HM2 build - where both FastForward and Speed HUD will be supported.
But this will be NOT implemented in HM1.
Parsing (i.e. import) only - but no ETA.

fozzy71
10-15-2012, 03:37 PM
I don't really know why HM staff has priority for ipoker speed poker instead of FF from party. ....

We have 200+ customers that have emailed us to be notified when ipoker speed support is added. We have under 20 customers that have done the same for party fast forward. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

None of that really matters at this point as both will be supported at the same time, in our next release. We do not have an official ETA for release but it should be fairly soon.

pedrin
10-16-2012, 12:28 PM
Thanks for your answers!

netsrak
10-17-2012, 04:45 AM
HM2: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/341792-internal-version-2-0-0-7437-ipoker-speed-party-poker-fastforward-support.html