PDA

View Full Version : Hud not showing up on RPM ( merge network)

new2hem
06-07-2010, 04:29 AM
i did the manual import of files but the hud won't show up when i play the games.

the hand history is already on my cash report. i already have around 100 hands shown there.

the hud just won't show up.

when i start the auto import i get this message.

Auto update did not find any new files...
try again in 5 seconds...

and it just stops there

netsrak
06-07-2010, 07:07 AM
Please check the Merge configuration:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Merge Network Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/325/Merge+Network+Setup)

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.01 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

new2hem
06-07-2010, 09:13 AM
already did this

"Please check the Merge configuration:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Merge Network Setup"

im using windows xp

"
* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty. "

i don't know whats wrong with my setup.

its working fine for pokerstars and fulltilt. just want it to run on the merge skin RPM.

what i dont get is that my hand history is showing up on the cash report tabs. already have more than 200 hands on RPM, already have the graphs and all, but the hud just won't show up when i play

netsrak
06-07-2010, 03:23 PM
Please post the answers to the last FAQ link i posted. We need more details to help you