PDA

View Full Version : Hero HUD on Entraction doesnt reset properly

acetrand
06-06-2010, 12:47 PM
The problem Im having is that my own stats dont reset for every new session. Altough Im not sure how a session is defined, but sometimes my stats from the day before are kept to the next day which is kinda annoying.

I guess I dont know if this is only on Entraction either but thats where I usually notice it. Im using v1.11.01a.

netsrak
06-07-2010, 03:51 AM
Usually the hero stats should be reset after a day.

Please check your settings for Hud options->setup hero names.

acetrand
06-07-2010, 05:59 AM
Yes however it doesn't reset every day, just some days.. :confused: Under setup hero names I have my alias that contains the player name. Do I have to put the player name directly under Hero names?

Could it be something with that I have Day start at 6am? Or does it count 24h from my last played hand?

netsrak
06-07-2010, 07:09 AM
The alias should be fine for hero names.

It might be the "Set day starts at " value. You know we have a new option->adjust site import times.
You can try to set day stars at to 0 and adjust the time for the handhistories.

acetrand
06-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Well, I guess I could try just for the sake of trying.

But I rather have the correct timestamp in the HH. My reason for having my day start at 6am is not because of wrong time zones or so (my time and the time of the HH match), but I want to be able to use the "Today" filter even when I play longer than midnight. Hope that made sense..

Ive heard from friends having the same issue. Maybe it's something with how the client save the HHs? What happens if lets say the file doesnt archive to another folder? Or is that even possible when I have archiving enabled?

netsrak
06-07-2010, 03:28 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with the archive functions.

It seems just to be a problem with how the hero session stats are calculated. We already have a open bug report for sth. similar so i think if this is fixed your problem should be solved too.