PDA

View Full Version : Change Timeframe for Hero HUD Stats?

Shoot59
06-06-2010, 12:07 PM
Is it possible to change HERO stats on the HUD to something other than just that one session or table?

I would like something similar to everybody else's stats:

For example, when I double click on my opponents' stats, their stats change color and it displays today's #'s only, double click again and it goes back to their overall hands I have ever played with them.

I would like to be able to do the same for mine (double click for this one table's stats, but otherwise have my overall stats displayed)

Please let me know if this is possible.

morny
06-06-2010, 12:37 PM
HM only displays current stats for a few reasons
1) Not the main reason but most people will have a large amount of hands on themselves and so it could cause performance issues when querying the database
2) Our full stats are available via the replayer or HM if we want to refresh our memory
3) Our stats will rarely change much from session to session if we have a resonable sample and so we will usually be very aware of what our stats are
4) Session stats are much more important as they give us an idea of what most non regs will think of us and well know our own stats so well have a good idea what regs will think of us anyway