PDA

View Full Version : Some poker sites not available with Trial?

teekan
06-06-2010, 05:47 AM
Hello HEM community, I did some long long research, days in fact on trying to pick the HEM or your competition out there. I have finally chosen HEM, and going to pick it up after my 15 days are up, but have ran into a few snags and wanted to know if it's just the trial.

I went into the HUD options and under Seating Prefs, I was going to select Ultimate Bet, but it's not even listed on as a poker site to pick from!

Just curious what is going on with this, and if this is because of the trial. This is a main site I play on and the HEM software would be kinda useless if I can't even use it for the site I play on mostly. Thanks so taking the time to read this and hope to become a owner of HEM and other great add-ons you offer.

p.s. what is not available in the trial version of HEM?

morny
06-06-2010, 12:00 PM
The trial version of HM is 100% fully functional.

Ultimate bet and Absolute Poker merge to form the Ceurus network so just choose absolute and it will work for UB too

teekan
06-06-2010, 04:21 PM
The trial version of HM is 100% fully functional.

Ultimate bet and Absolute Poker merge to form the Ceurus network so just choose absolute and it will work for UB too

I was thinking this, but then I was watching a video tutorial on HEM and it showed ultimate bet as a selection. Must've been an older version. Just wanted to make sure, thanks!