PDA

View Full Version : what else can go wrong???

ZJS
06-05-2010, 09:45 PM
Trying to register my omaha manager by the instructions here in my email:

Thank you for your Hold’em Manager order! Here is your Add Omaha To Holdem Manager Pro Version serial key;

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In order to upgrade to this new code, you will first need to deactivate your existing code;

1) Go to “Help” and select the option to clear the license code on the product above.

2) Restart the software and you will be prompted to register the new serial key the next time you run the product associated with the license code above.

We recommend that you save this email for your records.

If you require any further assistance in getting started, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Hold’em Manager

So it won't let me do that so I have to do it manually. The manual way is to delete a file called holdemmanager.exe.ldat which I don't even have. The closest thing I have is holdemmanager.exe.cdor (or something, I already deleted it).

So I start up holdem manager again and nothing happens. What the heck do I do, also the suggested website :

Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/registration/Default.aspx)

is useless because it won't accept any of my login crudentials. Good god why is this stuff so difficult

morny
06-06-2010, 12:16 AM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com