PDA

View Full Version : Stats in the wrong place

ynot
10-13-2008, 09:12 PM
I play on pacific and they have this setting where your seat is moved to the center. So if I sit down in a corner seat, it is automatically adjusted so that I'll get the center view.

It seems like I remain in the same seat number though, so whatever I do the stats just end up all over the place.

Any suggestions?

morny
10-13-2008, 10:10 PM
See this FAQ http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=151 specifically the Preferred seating section and make sure thats setup correctly and if your still having problems attach your prefs.xml file and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

ynot
10-14-2008, 10:30 AM
the problem is that the preferred seating solution doesnt work. Pacific moves your seat to the center bottom for a first person view, but this doesnt change your seat number.

Sometimes you'll be seated in seat #1. Other times it will be seat #2 or #5 or #6 etc.

morny
10-14-2008, 02:27 PM
Th preferred seating does work on Pacific, you just need to use trial and error to find the correct one. If you still cant figure it out email me morny@holdemmanager.net

ynot
10-15-2008, 11:18 AM
was a problem where the config files didnt change when i made changes in the hem hud seating preferences, but morny fixed this during a teamviewer session today.

phaze112
10-19-2008, 10:23 PM
and how did he fix it? basically this thread is useless thanks guys

ynot
10-20-2008, 12:16 AM
when we changed the preferred seats in HEM, it didnt change/update the config file.

He opened the prefs XML file in notepad and altered the seating data directly. I think the old value was -1 and it had to be changed to 1.

When this is done you sit down at a table, and after playing a few hands it will rotate into place. It wont rotate unless you are actually sitting in and playing.

morny
10-21-2008, 07:19 PM
Yeah its a bug that should be fixed in the next version, if your still having problems email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well setup a teamviewer session to solve the problem