PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager + Player Stats

metzger
07-19-2008, 08:08 AM
Hi guys,
i searched the forum about this prob but it seem if got a diffrent problem than the others.
I first used HM yesterday.
I installed HM + PostgreSQL 8.2. I already got PostgreSQL 8.3(!?), cause i'm using PS.com Elephant. Maybe there is the Problem, i dont know. After installing HM i started and begin with configuring it. I select the right auto import folder, imported old hands, set my name ....I've been playing poker while starting HM and the Table Manager started, too and showed the Table i was playing on but without any stats. Also on the poker window no stats where displayed. Today i started HM again and tried to find out wheres the prob but the Table Manager didnt appear anymore. I tried using "Relaunch Hud" but no reaction, i searched active players, none shown....
maybe someone knows whats the prob about.
greetz

morny
07-19-2008, 09:54 AM
1) Has the HUD ever worked for any site?

Have you got the latest update: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdateimport.exe

2) Take note of the folders you setup in auto import and while playing navigate to the folder and see if it is saving new HH to that folder, youll know if there new by searching the details to see the date and time?

3) Send me some of those files you find in that folder to paul.morny at gmail dot com along with your holdemmanager.config file which can be found in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

4) Go to the cash TAB and see if these HH are showing up in your reports?

5) Are you using VISTA, if so please follow these instructions:

make sure that both holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are running as administrator if you’re using Vista. To do this close down Holdem Manager and the HUD and right click each .exe file and go to properties and look on the second tab to run as administrator if your using VISTA. You’ll find the 2 .exe files at the following path: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager

If these 2 solutions don’t solve the problem then it’s very likely to be a firewall/Anti Virus problem so add Holdem Manager to an exclusion lists in your firewall/antivirus folders. You could disable the firewall/antivirus while disconnected from the internet to determine if this is causing the problem aswell just to test if thats the problem.

metzger
07-19-2008, 12:29 PM
thx 4 ur help, fixed my problem. i did it before, but now i did it again, i clicked on "start auto import" and the manager worked. :D