PDA

View Full Version : Hem records show i made it 30 minutes into a sng being dealt 8 hands (/brag lol)

UWjoe
06-04-2010, 04:56 PM
trying to review recent mtt sng results via the SNG wiz trial im trying to find a complete game to look at under the results tab but there arent any, theyre all missing hands?

EG: theres one hand each from /20 /30 and /50 a couple hands at /100 and a few at /150 etc.....

am i somehow causing hands not to shove via some filtering option i cant figure out (PS Filter: no filter, Filter by date: all hands, only show marked is unchecked)

morny
06-04-2010, 07:09 PM
See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports)

UWjoe
06-04-2010, 07:56 PM
See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports)

3) Now try reports, hands, graph and sessions TAB and see if the hands are showing up in any or all of the TABs

im missing tournament, not cash hands, which tabs should i be checking and comparing for inconsistencies?

is creating a new database just a diagnostic step to check to see if its works or am i supposed to use a new database from that point on? if so will i lose my existing body of information from my current database?

7) If you notice inconsistencies between different TABs like the reports TAB, Graph TAB and Session TAB and you use more than 1 currency please

^ do we just ignore step 7 if we use only one currency?

UWjoe
06-04-2010, 07:58 PM
the filtering steps didnt change anything btw

UWjoe
06-05-2010, 12:27 AM
see if there was any import errors importing the hands, then check and see did the missing hands appear.

so i made a new database, which is empty obv am i supposed to play for a while to build up a base of hands to see if its still missing them?

this is causing me to play without the stats/info ive alreaddy gathered right or does hem access the old DB for those while importing to the new one?

am i supposed to import hands from the old DB into the new one?

netsrak
06-05-2010, 07:35 AM
You should import all hands from your old database (you find them in the archive, default c:\hmarchive). Import them via import file or import from folder.

UWjoe
06-05-2010, 03:01 PM
You should import all hands from your old database (you find them in the archive, default c:\hmarchive). Import them via import file or import from folder.

where are "import file" "import from folder" options?

do you mean adding C:\hmarchive as one of the auto import folders?

PS i ran auto import before hearing back and it imported about 10,000 files

ive got a quarter million hands on my fultilt name and 900 on my absolute poker name nothing for PS where the majority of my play has been (i cant even set it up in "hero names")

UWjoe
06-05-2010, 10:23 PM
i set the old archive folder as one of the auto import folders and in 6 more hours (12 total) ill know if it worked

i guess?

bump?

morny
06-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Yes the archive folder is C:/Hmarchive, on the Import TAB for large imports please use Import Files or Import From Folder instead of "start auto import" as using that option for large amount of fines can corrupt the database and cause issues

UWjoe
06-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Yes the archive folder is C:/Hmarchive, on the Import TAB for large imports please use Import Files or Import From Folder instead of "start auto import" as using that option for large amount of fines can corrupt the database and cause issues

so should i just redo it again? for a 3rd time :(

netsrak
06-07-2010, 03:31 AM
If you have no problems you can use it for the moment.

UWjoe
06-07-2010, 04:13 AM
If you have no problems you can use it for the moment.

does deleting the old database free up space? it didnt seem to....

UWjoe
06-07-2010, 04:14 AM
all the hands do seem to be showing up in the new one tho, so thats a step in the right direction

netsrak
06-07-2010, 07:01 AM
To delete the old database you need to use pgadmin: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

This should definitely free some space.

UWjoe
06-07-2010, 03:17 PM
To delete the old database you need to use pgadmin: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

This should definitely free some space.

ya, did that but the free space on my C drive didnt change before/after so i was confused

netsrak
06-08-2010, 03:11 AM
This might help:

Delete all files in the pg_log folder of your Postgresql installation path.

Stop the postgresql server and run a defragmentation.

UWjoe
06-09-2010, 05:17 AM
This might help:

Delete all files in the pg_log folder of your Postgresql installation path.

Stop the postgresql server and run a defragmentation.

ya i did the stop logging/delete logs thing a while ago

theres only 1 1kb txt file in there