PDA

View Full Version : so the only way to go through a full sng HH is to click through one hand at a time?

UWjoe
06-04-2010, 04:44 PM
since theres no tourney view......

SitNGo Wizard
06-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Can can select multiple hands and analyze them at the same time.

We are planning improvements to the hands view.

Dave1212
08-09-2010, 02:24 PM
This is complete sh1t and not what I envisaged from watching the intro video on the wiz website.

I want to be able to go through a hand history and analyse not go back and forward.

I purchased today and will be contacting paypal to cancel unless I have misinterpreted the options available.

SitNGo Wizard
08-10-2010, 11:22 AM
You can select multiple hands in the hands view and analyze all of them in the Wizard panel without needing to going back.

You can also use the stand alone version of the Wizard.

V777
10-22-2010, 07:55 AM
Same problem here. How can i select multiple hands? When i click on "analyze hands in sitngo wizard", it only reviews 1 hand.
I want to review the whole tourney.

V777
10-22-2010, 08:13 AM
Sorry, it works now.

NU Star
02-02-2011, 01:59 AM
So in order to get the Error, Warning, Success Icons in the tournament view from standalone, I have to use the standalone?

SitNGo Wizard
02-02-2011, 02:14 AM
At this time, yes. I am working on a solution.

jaykrz
02-02-2011, 01:58 PM
is there a timeline on when there will be a solution?

SitNGo Wizard
02-02-2011, 02:03 PM
No release date yet, but I can say it is one of the features I am working on now.

Bluf
02-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Glad to hear, that you are working on it. I hope the release will come soon.

Meanwhile I would rather use the stand alone version, because of the tourney view with the warning icons.

How does this work exactly? Do I just have to download the stand alone version and use the same key?
Will both versions (stand alone and hm integrated) run at the same time, or is it only possible to use one of them?

Will there be any problems with the key, because it is used too often? I`ve installed the wiz already on my pc and on my laptop. When the stand alone version is installed on both systems, the key would have been used 4 times.

Bluf
02-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Glad to hear, that you are working on it. I hope the release will come soon.

Meanwhile I would rather use the stand alone version, because of the tourney view with the warning icons.

How does this work exactly? Do I just have to download the stand alone version and use the same key?
Will both versions (stand alone and hm integrated) run at the same time, or is it only possible to use one of them?

Will there be any problems with the key, because it is used too often? I`ve installed the wiz already on my pc and on my laptop. When the stand alone version is installed on both systems, the key would have been used 4 times.

SitNGo Wizard
02-07-2011, 12:14 PM
You can download the stand alone version on the sngwiz.com web site and use the same activation code. You are allowed to run the Wizard on up to 3 computers at a time. Running both versions of the Wizard on one computer counts as one license.

Bluf
02-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Thank you for that quick answer!