PDA

View Full Version : hud causing ipoker client to freeze

stacker
06-04-2010, 10:23 AM
ive tryed playing the last 4 days and it has casue the ipoker client(mansion poker) to freeze.
what i usually do is i start holdem manager and close hud. i datamine for a few minutes. i load up some table then start the hud.
what happens is the hud wont open, i get one of thoses "would you like to send this error to windows" messages. so i exit holdem manger completely and restart it, then the hud stats are all over the place, then it freezes. i think me clinking on the holdem manager icon and clicking on my default layout may trigger it more suddenly.

stacker
06-04-2010, 11:16 AM
if i have hud running before i start to play at the tables it doent freeze. i just played a session there. but if ive started to play and then start the hud it freezes

netsrak
06-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and send us the logfile and some screenshots to support@holdemmanager.net

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Crashing Problems With The Hud Or Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/363/Crashing+Problems+With+The+Hud+Or+Holdem+Manager)

stacker
06-06-2010, 05:43 AM
so i tryed another session i started holdem manger before opening the client. then i sat at a random table to see if it would crash, it was fine. then i scaned then tables using eyepoker and sat on some waiting lists. now this is when i know it will crash, when i started to sit at the tables that i was on the waiting list for the hud stats were in the wrong places, it still didnt freeze still. then when i clicked on the holdem manger icon on the table and clicked into my 6max deflaut setup then it would freeze.
i have sent screen shots and the log.

stacker
06-06-2010, 05:54 AM
i started another session this time i opened the ipoker client then started holdemmanager then scaned with eyepoker and no problems.

morny
06-06-2010, 12:15 PM
ok please send that information with the logfiles and also make sure your using the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe for testing

stacker
06-06-2010, 02:10 PM
send what information?

netsrak
06-07-2010, 03:41 AM
Its explained in the FAQ link i posted before. We need some screenshots and the log file

stacker
06-07-2010, 07:17 AM
yes i sent them yesterday