PDA

View Full Version : Import didn't work

watergun
06-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Hi,

I got send hand histories from Party Poker for Feb to Apr. They were send as attachments in .doc format so I used a program to convert them all the .txt files.

When I ran auto import it said it was importing 40 files, around 40000 hands, 1369 duplicate hands (I already have hands from Apr to now imported into HEM normally I presume it was some of these), and 6 import errors.

When the import was finished though the the HH's where not archived in HEM at all. They are not showing in the HMArchive folder or in the stats but the original HH .txt files were deleted. What is most likely to be the problem? Are the files not in the correct format (I would have thought HEM would give out errors in this case)? Or what else could be the issue?

Thanks a lot for any help,
watergun.

EDIT:

When I go on player search and search for myself again. It comes up with my name then (50625) hands. But when I click the stats are only showing for the 10713 hands which I already had in HEM before this import.

netsrak
06-04-2010, 08:00 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

watergun
06-04-2010, 08:05 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.
It actually removed the original HH files, but didn't archive them in the HMAchive folder. Note that I added a new location to auto-import to import them from but have definitely set it to archive to C:\HMArchive.

But I can get the original HH files again and I will email them to you.

Thanks,
watergun.

EDIT:

Also tried again with a new database and the same problem occurred. It's registering they are hands in the database but not archiving them or using them for stats.

watergun
06-04-2010, 10:15 AM
OK email sent.

watergun
06-06-2010, 12:38 PM
From a teamviewer session I found out what the issue was, I had the filter set to PLO8 games (which is all I play) but the hands are being archived as HE Limit games for some reason. Here is a screenshot demonstrating:

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2396/hemissuec.png

I know this is in fact a PLO8 table not a HE Limit table. As shown it is displaying the correct 4 cards at the bottom but only 2 cards in the hand, the blinds are also incorrect it is displaying them as 0.125/0.25, when you can clearly see they are 0.1/0.25

As a result of this my stats are all completely wrong. I am posting here in case anyone has seen this issue before but I am still continuing emails with support.