PDA

View Full Version : optimizing players error as well as HUD error

sketchy1
10-13-2008, 05:58 PM
i am using version 1.06.04 beta 12. right now every time i open HEM i get the following error when it tries to optimize stars reports:

the following error occurred: ERROR: XX001: invalid page header in block 38592 of relation "playervsplayer_hero"

also, whenever i launch the HUD, table manager 1.6.4f is running. the icon in the systray is like grayed out sort of. all of the tables it observes don't display stats. in table manager, each table shows - for the pot, 0/6 (0 short) for the players and no other stats show up.

this occurred after i emailed sales or the support person, i forget which, and told them about an error that prevented HEM from starting up. not sure what caused that. i updated to the beta version and HEM started opening again and then this optimizing reports error has been coming up again (did it before i did the beta update too).

also note the stats aren't showing up on FTP either so it's not just a stars issue.

sketchy1
10-13-2008, 06:14 PM
i just rolled back to the current 1.06.03h build and the same errors are occurring. i just thought i would try that to see what happened and felt i should note it.

Rvg72
10-14-2008, 04:56 PM
Please email me at support@holdemmanager.net

This can be fixed but I will probably need to do it manually. Your hands are being saved ok (at least they should be) and after the fix everything should be ok.

Roy