PDA

View Full Version : HEM stats say I'm a massive losing player when I'm not... why is this?

Chris Doggy
06-03-2010, 11:42 PM
Basically in the Tourney > Results tab, on the left it says that my winnings are -$xxxxx when it's more like I'm up a similar amount. Some of the stakes seem to give the correct positive figure but the majority say that I'm down at that stake when I know I'm definitely up in several of them.
Any ideas as to why this is? How can I solve the problem?

Also, this is simple but I just don't get on with the FAQ section. How do I view a hand history in the replayer? How do I pinpoint a specific hand history?

Tyvm.

Chris Doggy
06-04-2010, 02:06 AM
If I'm being stupid about anything, would appreciate if someone would tell me how I'm being stupid, thanks.

netsrak
06-04-2010, 07:21 AM
Are your Tourney results correct? Which site are you playing? On some sites you need to import additional summaries or you need to manually edit the results.

To view a hand in the replayer double click on the hand or right click -> replay hand

Chris Doggy
06-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the response/help.

I play 95% of my poker on stars. It seems as though the HH's are coming through because my HUD is picking everything up perfectly. Really not sure what the problem is.

morny
06-04-2010, 07:12 PM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your Tournament Summaries.

The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)