PDA

View Full Version : ipoker HUD - Simply won't align

drboid
06-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Just spent a frustrating hour trying to align my HUD with centered seating at 6max. Searched the forums and followed all the advice which seemed to boil down to:

1) you have to force Save positions after moving stats. Make changes at single opened table only.
2) prefered seating in HM must be set both: 3 on 6max AND 5 on 10max

However, as soon as I fire up another table the stats are still everywhere (including overlapping, not just beside the wrong player).

Anyone else simply not being able to get around this? I'm sure it's me being dumb, but.....

All advice gratefully received!

(using version 1.11.01a)

netsrak
06-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Did you check our FAQ for the Ipoker preferred seating? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Auto Center Preferred Seating for Ipoker (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/390/Setup+Auto+Center+Preferred+Seating+for+Ipoker)

Please note that you must play at least one hand at a table for the stats being moved to the right positions.

drboid
06-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Hi

Yeah, that was the first page I visited. Followed all the advice to the letter and played a bunch of hands with just the one table open.

I seem to get the correct layout appear on about 50% of my tables.... the other 50%: my stats are in the correct place; stats appear in the correct place for the player to my left, but they are for another player, not him; the remaining players stats stack up on-top of one another in the top righthand corner in either 1 or 2 piles.

Playing on Betmost if that is relevant......

Thanks

morny
06-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Is WYSIWYG ticked in Hud Options > Table Preferences?

drboid
06-05-2010, 03:57 PM
Hi

Yes, WYSIWYG is checked. Have read all the threads I can find on this and tried (multiple times) all the steps laid out with no improvement.

Bizarre how some times the stats align, and other times they don't....

netsrak
06-06-2010, 05:01 AM
What about site options -> ipoker -> attempt to detect .. are they all checked?

If yes and you open a fullring table for example with 5 players the Hud things it is a 6-max table and aligns the stats to this.

Could this be the problem?

drboid
06-06-2010, 09:24 AM
Never looked at these options before.... all are unchecked - is this wrong?

I only play 6max. Guess i'll have a play and see what happens.

Thanks for all the feedback so far.

drboid
06-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Yep, so checking the 'attempt to detect 6max tables' in site options fixed it.

Thanks for the help, guys... probably would never have thought of looking there.