PDA

View Full Version : cereus hud problem again

wild123
06-03-2010, 11:06 AM
when i move the hud on a 6max table it also moves on 4max, when i set the 4max manually to 4max it works for some seconds but then again the hud moves when i move 6max hud!!!!

it also showes mucked cards in on a different seat every session. hem doesnt remember old position, that makes me sick.

regards,

wild

EDIT: so sick, after a few sec the 4max table huds ''jump'' back to the 6max positions

morny
06-03-2010, 01:07 PM
I didnt notice these issues when doing the preferred seating FAQ recently, can you Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and see if the problems persist with that version

wild123
06-03-2010, 06:47 PM
yes i still have the problem

LHEM100
06-04-2010, 06:59 AM
The AP HUD has been broken for at least six months. I have suggested a way to fix it to the developers but so far have not received a response.

Basically the best way to fix the issues is to let the user specify which template to use for each open table by control clicking on some HUD element that would bring up a popup menu allowing the user to specify which template to use for that table. Then it would use that template no matter how many players left or joined until that table was closed.

when i move the hud on a 6max table it also moves on 4max, when i set the 4max manually to 4max it works for some seconds but then again the hud moves when i move 6max hud!!!!

it also showes mucked cards in on a different seat every session. hem doesnt remember old position, that makes me sick.

regards,

wild

EDIT: so sick, after a few sec the 4max table huds ''jump'' back to the 6max positions

morny
06-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Have a look at this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-general/31097-hud-messes-up-cereus.html

Let us know if that solves the problem and if not nows a good time to post your issues as Mike is the hud developer

wild123
06-05-2010, 12:03 PM
it does not solve problem. i think there are some big issues with cereus hud

(EDIT: i wrote my problem in ''Hud messes up on cereus'' thread too)

morny
06-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com