PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Poker trouble with HUD

daytonick
06-02-2010, 11:52 PM
I recently started playing on absolute poker. However, my HUD is not working it pops up over each player but all the numbers are zeroes and holdem manager is not tracking any data. Are there any secret tricks to getting Absolute poker HUD setup, i have set the hand histories to coincide with my HM. When i play i also get the table scanner, but no stats. Can anybody please help?

Thanks

netsrak
06-03-2010, 05:51 AM
For AP you need the latest HM version 1.11.01a (link above).

daytonick
06-04-2010, 11:34 PM
I am still struggling to get the HUD to work. I downloaded the new patch and again the HUD pops up but all the stats are zero. Also note that my HM does not keep track of stats in reports or anything like that.

netsrak
06-05-2010, 07:52 AM
* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)