PDA

View Full Version : currency issues

supermad4it
06-02-2010, 02:42 PM
I play euro, dollar and £ on ipoker.

If I filter my session tab for today, and my reports tab for today the results are different, and I suspect that the reports tab is calculating all monies as USD whereas the sessions is converting.

This is unexpected?

netsrak
06-03-2010, 05:42 AM
You need to use the new multi currency stats in the reports:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Multi Currency (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/369/Multi+Currency)

supermad4it
06-03-2010, 05:53 AM
I didn't try this because I have millions of hands in my DB and it would take ages, but I thought that this feature would fix hands in my DB prior to the upgrade to 1.10.03, while hands imported after this upgrade would work automatically?

So if I'm playing today using the latest version, shouldn't HEM get my currency correct if I filter by today?

morny
06-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Yeah the fix currency option is for hands previous to updating, for newer hands it automatically changes it, but if you read the FAQ youll see you need to start using the new $USD £GBP or €EUR stats instead of the old $ (winnings stat) as the old stat doesnt make the conversions but those 3 new ones do

supermad4it
06-03-2010, 12:24 PM
thanks

Whistler
07-08-2010, 05:34 PM
I get everything to work as described above. But the all-in EV Adjusted $ stat and the popup on table manager (the one at the taskbar that displays your result when you are playing) only works like the old winnings, so I can't get the correct amount on those. I don't need € and £ results, a correct $ amount is enough.

morny
07-08-2010, 08:52 PM
This is on the todo list already so hopefully well have it soon