PDA

View Full Version : dont show all hands/no showdown

Peter6611
06-02-2010, 01:18 PM
super new att this

apear that it doesnt show all my hands, played about 250 hands but only showing 211

winnings -95 but I won 300. Looks like it doenst show any hands that went to showdown, probebly an easy fix but cant find it.

also in graphs it only shows one line the grean one, have none for showdown and non showdown

I have no filters on and showing all games.

I can se all my hands in HH on Prima but they wont show on HM.

netsrak
06-03-2010, 05:39 AM
Which HM version?

Please move the handhistory files to a different folder and try to import them via import file. What does the import say? Any errors?

Peter6611
06-03-2010, 12:29 PM
1.11.01a

tryed that but same thing.

i can watch the hands in hand history on my prima site but wont show them all on HM.

morny
06-03-2010, 12:41 PM
can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and reimport the hands and see if there are any import errors and also if it picks up the missing hands

Also See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports)

rodolfo
06-07-2010, 06:03 PM
I have a similar problem, I have XP SP3 postgres 8.4, HEM 1.11.01b and I play NLHE in the Merge network. I restarted my computer several times, vacuum and reindex my database, updated and I don't have multi currency issue, no filters.

I've 667 hands imported, I see 557 in overall report (there are duplicates) and there is 474 in the session tab. I've tried to create a new database, and I've seen ALL the 667 hands but when I export from the new one and import into the old one it said 0 hands imported, 667 duplicate.

So it should be there in my old database, but I don't know what to do with that.
Thanks in advance!

morny
06-07-2010, 06:39 PM
please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and ill look into it

Peter6611
06-07-2010, 07:14 PM
got mine sorted was buecuse I hade my pokerklient in swedish

changed it and it works fine now.

rodolfo
06-08-2010, 11:44 AM
I have english poker software, everything is normal (at least I think).
Morny, could you use the email and the hands what I sent you? In truth, I can reimport my all hands, to have everything normal, I just don't want to do that "every day", if it happens again, this is why I'm bothering you this much guys.. :o
Thanks!