PDA

View Full Version : no more hud on ftp after curent update

praios
06-02-2010, 08:40 AM
hi
my hud is not working anymore. ftp just had an update i think thats the reason.

tantram
06-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Same here.

working fine this morning. FT did an update, and it doesnt work anymore

Mike chops
06-02-2010, 11:46 AM
Seems ok to me. I have version Win.FullTilt.Com 0.49. Go to the about menu to see it.

chap
06-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Seems ok to me. I have version Win.FullTilt.Com 0.49. Go to the about menu to see it.

New version:
Client: Win.FullTilt.COM.2.3
Server: 4.27

brummel
06-02-2010, 12:44 PM
same here

Mike chops
06-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Thanks. They updated me now and I dont have a problem. I did notice they trashed the auto center setting and I had to reset it. Can you check the hand hisotry settings to make sure they are being saved?

netsrak
06-02-2010, 12:51 PM
Yep, no Hud problems after FTP Update (NL cash game)

praios
06-02-2010, 02:21 PM
i activated that ftp should save it but no hud

Mody
06-02-2010, 05:50 PM
HM 1.11.01a doesn't remember HUD position, HM 1.11.0 does, fortunately I have the older installer. I didn't connect this "bug" to the recent FT upgrade, but it may be connected.

apetilt
06-02-2010, 11:49 PM
Hud dossen't work for rush poker anymore :(

Does anyone experience the same? I have the new FT version

OingoBoingo
06-03-2010, 02:37 AM
This is hilarious, instead of trying to help people the HM support guys are saying 'works fine here'.

I'm still not getting any hud for Rush PLO.

netsrak
06-03-2010, 06:01 AM
In this thread we are talking about problems with the latest FTP update. As far as we know it caused no new Hud issues.

We know about the Rush problems but they are not caused by the latest FTP update.

CRL
06-03-2010, 09:32 AM
We know about the Rush problems but they are not caused by the latest FTP update.

And when are those problems gonna be fixed?
It worked badly before the new FTP update (not popping on every table and changing players with a delay) but now it doesn't work at all.

brummel
06-03-2010, 12:16 PM
still not working with me as well, hope its gonna be fixed soon.

morny
06-03-2010, 01:10 PM
If your referring to the rush problems then they will be fixed asap but the new update did not cause any problems for non rush tables so if youve issues with that start a new thread and Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

apetilt
06-04-2010, 02:52 AM
work fine now, not sure what I did

apetilt
06-04-2010, 02:54 AM
or maybe not fine, a bit laggy sometimes and dossen't update.

sometimes to solve the problem I move the table to another area of the screen or resize the window back and forth.

morny
06-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Hi,

Can you make sure your Opacity slider in Hud options > Player Preferences> Appearance TAB is 100% to the right and also do the same for the mucked cards Opacity

Also keep task manager running and have it sort by CPU in the Processes TAB and see what is using the most CPU when the lagging happens.

Try disabling as many programs as possible such as AHK scripts,Firewall, limewire,Mikogo etc and Antiviruses and if they cant be disabled make sure you add all these programs to the exceptions list such as HMhud.exe,DBcontrol panel.exe and holdemmanager.exe from the Holdem Manager folder aswell as any of the other programs that happen to be running, sometimes for example the antivirus/firewall etc scan every file thats been processed and it can slow things down so running with as few programs as possible.

Also going to control panel > Admin Tools > Event Viewer and copy and paste any description if there are any error or information events that coincide with the time of the lagging.

Go to Hud Options > Site Options and disable all the prefetch/track live hands options

Lastly make sure your graphics driver is up to date as this can make a big difference to lagging even with a brand new PC.
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/362/How+To+Update+Your+Graphics+Card+DriverOn)