PDA

View Full Version : help!-Red Kings-Ongame

MatVider
10-13-2008, 03:06 PM
hi,

I've just downloaded the trial version of HEM in the intention of buying it for use with redkings.

I downloaded the 1.06.04 beta 12 version to be able to import hands without the need of a handgrabber. I succesfully imported hands from my past sessions but now I can't import anymore hands. While I play, nothing seems to happen.

I made the setup recommended on the FAQ, meaning configuring the auto import for the file redkings/ressources/databases. I even tried to import the .db file manually but it doesnt work.

Do you know what file do I have to import, where is it, and is the new version is supposed to accept .database (.db) files? Or do I have to setup something special in redkings? (Yes, enlable statistics is marked...)

thanks

morny
10-13-2008, 10:06 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

Septs
10-20-2008, 09:10 AM
I have the same problem for some reason HM imported like 8hands and after that nothing else...

I downloaded the 1.06.04 beta 13 version

SHaCK
10-20-2008, 05:54 PM
Do i have to set a folder in the "configure auto-import folders" menu ? or just start playing and start auto import ?

If it's the latest, then it doesn't work. I see the tables in the Table Manager but seems like no HHs are imported at all.

running 1.06.04 beta 13

Rvg72
10-21-2008, 01:24 AM
If you are having issues with Ongame importing and you have added the resources/database folder to the auto import and you are using 1.06.04 beta 13 then email me at support@holdemmanager.net

Roy

SHaCK
10-21-2008, 04:22 AM
If you are having issues with Ongame importing and you have added the resources/database folder to the auto import and you are using 1.06.04 beta 13 then email me at support@holdemmanager.net

Roy

all i needed to know thanks.

It should be added to the FAQ imo

morny
10-21-2008, 06:49 PM
Was already updated in the FAQ a few weeks ago http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

SHaCK
10-22-2008, 12:08 PM
My mistake. Thought the explanations were ONLY for previous version.

There's one thing i'm not too sure about here's quotes from the FAQ:

Make sure "Import From Sub Folders" is ticked but untick "Move Files After Import" when you do this the select button becomes active opposite move folder and similar to how you selected the Hand History folder you now need to do the same for the folder we setup at the very beginning of this tutorial where the processed files will be sent to. In our example thats in the My Documents\Processed folder. When this is done select Save.
You should see something like this below:

then it says :

If you done it correctly it will look exactly like above with a different username after History. Make sure it says + subfolder and +Archive Files and if not delete it and redo it properly.

but in order to have it say "+Archie Files" you have to tick the "Move files after import" checkbox. So which one is it, do i have to tick it or not ?

For now it's ticked and i've created a folder for it, but i can't see any .txt files being imported there, which i guess is normal since i'm not using the HandGrabber right ?

Rvg72
10-22-2008, 02:40 PM
this should be fine - with ongame those last 2 options regarding archiving are pretty much ignored anyways

Roy

SHaCK
10-22-2008, 03:16 PM
this should be fine - with ongame those last 2 options regarding archiving are pretty much ignored anyways

Roy

Thanks. So is there a way to have raw HH in text files for manual archiving ?

morny
10-22-2008, 07:52 PM
To have archived HH you need to export the HH from HM after you import from the database but its a manual not automatic.

Thanks for spotting that in the FAQ it is a bit confusing the way i explained it so ill update that now

SHaCK
10-23-2008, 02:33 PM
Good thanks for help to both of you.

Good job on the FAQ too, much better now!

I have another issue though, when i go to showdown and win the pot. My opponent's hand won't show neither on the table and in the instant hand history.

Rvg72
10-23-2008, 08:39 PM
Good thanks for help to both of you.

Good job on the FAQ too, much better now!

I have another issue though, when i go to showdown and win the pot. My opponent's hand won't show neither on the table and in the instant hand history.

I'll look into this and get it fixed

SHaCK
12-08-2008, 10:04 PM
bump

any fixes for that last issue released yet ?

morny
12-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Roy looked into this and its a problem with the database information not displaying the info so theres not much we can do about it unfortunately

cirobonano
12-20-2008, 12:45 PM
Would everything work normally if I started to use the ongame handgrabber?

morny
12-20-2008, 02:09 PM
I wouldnt think so since the info isnt displayed at the table so it cant get it from there and it isnt in the database either

morny
12-29-2008, 06:16 PM
This was posted on 2+2 but i havent tested it yet but feel free to try it out, he said it works and collects 100% of hands and also runs smoother and faster for Ongame:

Here's how to set it up:

1. go to http://www.box.net/shared/htpmm1zm8e, download the zip, extract
2. run ramdisk.exe, click "install", you'll probs need to reboot
3. run ramdisk.exe again, set up a ramdrive - 32mb should be fine because HEM will archive your database and it never grows > 4mb, leave the drive letter to R: if you aren't using that drive, click okay.
4. Now you should have an r: on your computer that's your ramdisk. A ramdisk acts like a normal file system but access is superfast because it's stored in ram. Note that anything you put here is lost when you reboot.

5. make sure hem and ongame isn't running
6. go to C:\program files\[ongame site]\Resources\Databases
7. is there a userxxxxx.db file there? go to step 9.
8. there's no db file because HEM has archived it. Run your ongame skin, play a hand or two of play money. That will create the database file. shut down ongame.
9. Move that db file to the root of your ramdrive r:
10. Load up ongame, go to statistics > advanced > select statistics file, and browse to the file you moved to r:
11: load up HEM, configure the autoimport folders and select the database on r:, you can remove the old directory
12: enjoy 100% ongame imports

remember to import from HEM whenever playing, because if you reboot and haven't imported hands then they'll be lost because your ramdrive will be emptied on reboot