PDA

View Full Version : Automatically register in SNGs?

Pupp3tMast3r
06-02-2010, 04:49 AM
I was under the impression that table ninja can automatically register you in the SNG of your choice and keep them coming at a constant rate.

Is that a poker stars feature only? Are there any plans to bring it to Fulltilt?

Fool
06-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Yes, this is a feature of TableNinja for PokerStars. Unfortunately Full Tilt works very differently from PokerStars and we will be unlikely to be able to port a clone of the SnG Sensei to TNFT. We are working on a few features though to mimic as many aspects of it as possible. I should be clear that a fully equipped SnG Sensei for FT is very unlikely with the way the client works today.

Goriremos
07-25-2010, 03:17 PM
That's a shame, it's the reason I would have bought it for.

Fool
07-25-2010, 04:26 PM
Actually this information is now out of date. TableNinjaFT now has the ability to automatically register you for SnGs. Feel free to try it out. If your trial has already ended please shoot me a PM and we'll get you a new one.

Goriremos
07-25-2010, 06:01 PM
Using the newest Trialversion, but it doesn't really work ... Thought I found the reason in this thread :)

I normally play 24$ 45 players SnGs on Fulltilt ... but the automatic registration doesnt work.

Fool
07-25-2010, 06:31 PM
Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files. I'll look them over and try to find whats causing you problems.

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Polar_Bears
08-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Using the newest Trialversion, but it doesn't really work ... Thought I found the reason in this thread :)

I normally play 24$ 45 players SnGs on Fulltilt ... but the automatic registration doesnt work.

I am looking for the same for 90 mans on FT :(