PDA

View Full Version : Cant stop flicker- please help

yippa
06-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Hello

I recently added tables from True poker in addition to my Bodog tables. When i try to run Holdemanager the True Poker tables flicker so bad I cant play. I have the latest version of HEM- and It is only when I start HEM that this happens.

I saw one thread using search where someone else had the same issue using Merge, True Poker and Holdem Manger.

How do I fix this?

morny
06-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Hud Options > Player Preferences > Appearance TAB and move the opacity slider all the way to the right, do this for every hud configuration if youve more than 1

If that doesnt solve it update your graphics card FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/362/How+To+Update+Your+Graphics+Card+Driver)

yippa
06-02-2010, 02:45 AM
Hud Options > Player Preferences > Appearance TAB and move the opacity slider all the way to the right, do this for every hud configuration if youve more than 1

If that doesnt solve it update your graphics card FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/362/How+To+Update+Your+Graphics+Card+Driver)

I did both of these things and it still doesnt work. The flicker isnt quite so bad but it is stealing focus and I cant multitable with it on. Any more suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

netsrak
06-02-2010, 07:11 AM
Please try Table preferences -> force on top

GrindUnumb
08-21-2010, 04:32 AM
Did this ever get resolved?? I have the same problem. If I am running HEM, I cannot also be playing TruePoker. It makes the bet buttons un-clickable, because of the flicker. So when I am playing on Merge or Bodog the same time as True, I can never be using HEM.

netsrak
08-21-2010, 05:15 AM
There are several reasons for this kind of problems.

- wrong import folder configuration
- old graphic card driver

Please attach the file config\holdemmanager.config and we can check the 1st problem but for the others we only have the workarounds we already posted.