PDA

View Full Version : 12 Tabling Rush Poker 'Lag'

ooties
06-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Hey guys!

I recently got TableNinjaFT, and I 12 table Rush Poker atm, and My NinjaFT super lags now - Ie. I press the fold button hotkey 'F', but sometimes on the screen the 'blue fold button' on FTP is only half pressed down and I very often have to press my 'F' twice, just to fold.

Has anyone experienced a similiar problem to this, or know how to fix this?!?

It is extremely annoying and makes me want to stop using table ninja altogether! =( =(

This is seems to be similiar to 'AndreasJ56's post about his hotkeys not seeming to be working properly. Will be snap buying this app, if this problem gets fixed =D (Currently close to ending my trial period haha)

- Referring to Fools post, I zipped up all my TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files, and the link is here:

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: TableNinjaFT - ooties.rar (http://hotfile.com/dl/45951848/7b366c3/TableNinjaFT_-_ooties.rar.html)

I'm not using my HEM hud stats at the moment - would u still like me to post a screenshot of my table layout - not sure if it makes a difference? All I do is tile my tables across 2 x dual 24'' screens but i don't mind doing so if you need!

Please help!!

AndreasJ56
06-01-2010, 01:33 PM
Hello,

i think we have the same Problem.
James give me per mail his Skype Name, but until now i couldnt speak to him.
Im waiting to find him online.

Fool
06-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Its possible but unlikely your problems are exactly the same. Yes please post a screenshot of your tables and also PM me your skype or other messenger contact info.

ooties
06-02-2010, 11:54 PM
Its possible but unlikely your problems are exactly the same. Yes please post a screenshot of your tables and also PM me your skype or other messenger contact info.

Hiya,

I see you're online now, have you checked out my logs or screenshot yet? could you msg me on MSN or Skype? I Pm'ed you with the details haha =D

Really need help with this, thanks!

Fool
06-04-2010, 06:36 AM
responded via skype ...

StonedShisha
08-09-2010, 01:07 PM
hey guys..
I have the same problem here.. except I do not use hotkeys, I use the mouseclicks. And once in a while the button kind of gets "halfway" stuck so I must press it again.. Very annoying when on several tables cus u pressed "call" then looking back 30 secs later u see it didnt respond...

How did u guys fix this?
thx

Fool
08-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Make sure UAC is disabled and also try disabling "Double click action buttons when needed" on the "General" tab.

StonedShisha
08-09-2010, 05:17 PM
UAC is turned off so it must be the "doubleklick" option.. pretty obvious now that I think about it.. didnt see this option before..
so I havent tried it yet but if I dont write back here it is the correct solution so u other guys who has this problem knows..
peace and thx for the help!

StonedShisha
08-11-2010, 08:16 PM
hey again..
this error still persists Im afraid..
Its more so when multitabling but I have a good computer so it shouldnt be a problem..
It honestly feels like many times the buttons gets pressed only halfway...
Its not the small "fold" for example, that u can check before its ur turn to act. its the larger buttons that you must press when its ur turn.. like fold call or quickfold in rush for example..

Fool
08-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Please post a fresh copy of your logs. Now that we've changed some options I'd like to see what its reporting.