PDA

View Full Version : HM sales issue

lolnoobaments
06-01-2010, 10:31 AM
i have already sent an email to support to see if they could help me/us solve a problem and got no feedback. so ill try to explain situation by copying pasting the same email i sent here. ty for ur time.

""there is a user on a brazilian poker forum wich im a poster in (Fórum de Poker - MaisEV (http://www.maisev.com/forum) ), who sas he is in a resales holdem manager program. and thats the reason why he makes advertisements on the forum, and sell holdem manager licenses for half the price. the user name on the forum is FichasVIP.

lots of ppl wondered if it was some of some sort of scam, but no one stated it in public till now. this user now owes a couple of hundred dollars to another user, wich opened a topic about it to report to everyone that he is not an honest person. the topic went on and on, and FichasVIP defended himself saying that his got some issues with moneybookers and stuff, and will solve the problem ASAP. anyway, everyone pointed fingers at him and he sad that anyone who doubted him could send u guys an email and we would see that he was telling the truth.

---posts from himself:

"Já expliquei um monte de vez que pego com o Sr. Paulo do PROGRAMA REVENDEDOR do site do HM, quem quizer saber mais sobre este programa, entre em contato com o suporte do HM e peça explicações, como eu moro no paraguay, eu pego licenças em trocas de mercadorias, pois tenho uma loja de relogios e prata, agora o que ele faz com as mercadorias que ele pega eu não sei, isto é problema dele, só recebo as licenças e revendo, não ganho muito em cima não, ganho certa no max de 5 dolares por licença vendida neste preço."

translated: "Ive explained on and on that i get the HM licenses from Mr Paulo from the HM Resales Program, who wants to know about this program, contact HM support and ask for it. as i live in Paraguay, i get licenses in trade of merchandise, cause i own a store wich sells clocks, watches and silver stuff. now what he does with the merchandise i dont know, this is his problem, i only get the licenses and resell. dont profit much on it, i win about 5$ per license.

"Meu nome é Marcelo, Paulo Ferraz é o revendedor deste programa, eu pego diretamente com ele. Ué manda e-mail lá e se informa sobre esse programa revendedor."

translated: " My name is Marcelo, Paulo Ferraz is the "resaler" from this program, i get directly with him. Send an email to them and inform yourselves about this program"

---can anyone from inside confirm his story or gives us a hint? how can we contact this Mr Paulo Ferraz? does he exist? anyone from inside
knows him?

links to the forum and the topic: Fraude do User FichasVIP, ATENÇÃO!!

ty for your patience""

morny
06-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Thanks for this, Ive forwarded this to our manager who is going to look into this urgently. He should respond soon and apologies for the delay