PDA

View Full Version : Can t Import any hands !

22magicmosh22
07-19-2008, 07:37 AM
Auto Import Folders are correct.

After starting auto import, it says auto importing ...

but doesn t import the hands, if I want to stop it says stopping..., but it never stops.

what can I do ?

morny
07-19-2008, 09:34 AM
Sounds like youve a big file stuck in there. Delete that file and restart Holdem Manager first. This should fix the not stopping problem

What site are you playing on, where did you get the HH from PT,PO or the actual site. What format is the HH in .txt, .dat etc?

1) Has the HUD ever worked for any site?

2) Take note of the folders you setup in auto import and while playing navigate to the folder and see if it is saving new HH to that folder, youll know if there new by searching the details to see the date and time?

3) Send me some of those files you find in that folder to paul.morny at gmail dot com along with your holdemmanager.config file which can be found in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

4) Go to the cash TAB and see if these HH are showing up in your reports?

5) Are you using VISTA, if so please follow these instructions:

make sure that both holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are running as administrator if you’re using Vista. To do this close down Holdem Manager and the HUD and right click each .exe file and go to properties and look on the second tab to run as administrator if your using VISTA. You’ll find the 2 .exe files at the following path: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager