08-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Hi,

This is my current pc stuff (about 1 year and half old):

AMD ATHLON X4 635 2.90GHZ
ASUS M4N68T-M LE V2 AM3/DDR3/VGA/8CM/GLAN
KINGSTON 2GB DDR3 PC10600/1333MHz
PALIT GEFORCE GT2 40 1GB DD3 128BIT
SEAGATE 500GB 7200 SATA HDD
+ WINDOWS 7 32 BIT (& 2 24" monitors & kaspersky)

When I'm playing I use 'only' HM1, tableninjaPP, and party software. I 18-table SnGs.

Main problem: when I click on my shortcut 'fold button' there is a delay (1-5 sec.) with the 'actual action/folding'. Therefore often I have to click the shortcut 'fold button' for like 2-3 times for that one particular table (this esp. occurs when 10+ tabling). It makes me 'time out' a ton.

There was a time I didn't have this 'lagging issue' for a while (also 18-tabling at that time). I also used to play on stars 24-tabling without this 'lagging issue'. I've actually posted a thread about this a few months ago. I was then advise to change some of my pc settings in windows 7, unfortunately, that didn't fix the problem. At that time, I coincidentally found out and tried the other 'partyxxxxx poker software' which has been working smoothly for quite a while until a few days ago when it started to 'lag' again/too.

Since the lagging issue has occurred on both software I have been advised that this is probably caused by my RAM, and thus I should purchase sth like a 'kingston hyperx 8gb ddr3 1600'. Could u please confirm this assumption. If you agree, I was wondering whether it's better to purchase 2x 'kingston 4gb ddr3 PC10600/1333' or the above one 1x 'kingston hyperx 8gb ddr 1600' (performance wise)? I learned that I should also use windows 7 64 bit to run this kind of RAM right? Lastly, do u think this kingston (2x 4gb or 1x 8gb) RAM can run smoothly with my other pc components such as my CPU and motherboard? In other words, is it advisable to upgrade my CPU and/or motherboard etc. too (if so, advise is welcome which one to purchase :)) if I intend to upgrade my RAM and OS to 64 bit?

I'm sorry for the long thread but I really really really need to fix this issue asap as I'm losing lots of value atm and I don't want to reduce my tables because I know I can handle it if only I don't have this lagging issue like before. I'm so 'desperate' that I'm even willing to invest and purchase new pc etc if that's necessary or give me 100% assurance that this lagging issue would be solved.

btw I've reformatted my pc recently but that didn't help either. The good thing though is that now my HM1 is calculating the $11 rake correctly. This might be just luck or you have fixed this previous bug. In any case, thx thx a lot! 'That made my day' :p :D..

'That's all' :D

Thx in advance

Greetzzz

Fool
08-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Before you start spending cash on PC upgrades I'll be happy to take a look over your system and see if I can spot the problem. If I can't make a difference we can go over your options while I'm on your PC. Please send an email to support@alxsoftware.com with a link to this thread if your interested.