PDA

View Full Version : Stats on pokerstars in wrong places

obrienj
05-31-2010, 09:36 AM
Okay, this is doing my head in.

I have no problem with HUDS on other sites (iPoker, Full Tilt, OnGame... which are my main sites), but on pokerstars (only use for mtts) the stats are all messed up. In the wrong positions every time I start it.

I have tried fixing the positions manually and clicking "save positions", but that doesn't do anything. When I get moved or a new tournament starts they go back to being messed up again.

I've looked through all the options in HEM/HUD and can't find anything on this. I'm trying to search the FAQ (which isn't the easiest) but haven't come across and answer yet.

Would really appreciate if someone can help me out.

obrienj
05-31-2010, 10:26 AM
A lot of times it#s even worse than that too.
If I fix a table manually, then another table opens in the wrong positions I can now NOT manually fix that one as it changes the other tables too.

Maybe I just don't know how to set this up, but have never had problems before.

obrienj
05-31-2010, 10:33 AM
Okay, forget it... I finally found the right FAQ in the knowledgebase.

I didn't realise I had to use the preferred sitting thing to get it to work. That's extremely annoying. I often have overlapping tables so require to be in different seats to allow for greatest visibility. Can I no longer do this?
I have to use the same seat or HUD has the positions wrong?

morny
05-31-2010, 02:55 PM
It should work fine without preferred seating, if not Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if the problem persists maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com