PDA

View Full Version : How to put stats on top of Titlebar?

coelho
05-31-2010, 09:17 AM
As asked in title, how can I put stats on top of the title bar? In Everest Poker smallest possible tablesize, 6max, I don't have space to place stats near top of the table player. I always placed it above the player on the titlebar, but it seems to be impossible now.

morny
05-31-2010, 02:49 PM
Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

The overlap has boundaries, it will only expand to a certain amount of pixels, i suspect that you have a reasonable size window and thats why it wont go outside as outside the table would be outside the barriers. Try resizing the table really small and you'll see you can drag them outside the window then (might need to tweak the overlap too)

coelho
06-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Latest beta was already installed, table size is 640x480, the smallest possible size at Everest (without tweaking settings.ini file). If you mean Overhang in Table Preferences, when you mention overlap, this is set at 690.

morny
06-02-2010, 12:25 AM
640x480 is quite big, the overhang is mostly for mini tables, so the tables your using are too big to allow the overhang to work, if you try it with stars or full tilt resizable tables youll see it works when you make the table small but if you resize them to 640x480 too youll see they wouldnt work either as this is by design