PDA

View Full Version : Please help

fubar
05-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Hi again im still unable to use hem due to me forgetting my password and username i bought i new computer and have been unable to use hem since then. Ive e-mailed support a few times with a link to my previous thread on the subject aswell as pming admin on here as requested in my previous post stating my contact details in hope of getting my pass and username.

Ive left it a week or so as i know you guys are busy but just thought id give a little reminder as my issue still remains. What should i do from here to get my username and password released to me.

Thnx for the help.

chris.

Gacil
05-30-2010, 07:10 PM
Sorry for the delay. The team should be back to full strength any day now.
If they don't get back to you in the next day or so, please bump this again.

fubar
06-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Still no reply getting desperate to get hem up and working again all i need is my pass and username :( .

fabio
06-04-2010, 07:19 AM
Hi,

there is no open email from you in our inbox. What username/password are you referring to?

fubar
06-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Hi fabio im reffering to my username and password that i used when i opened my holdem manager account. I bought a new computer and dowloaded hem again on new computer but i cant get into my data bases as i ned to enter a usename and password to get into the bloody thing and i cant remember them. Its been 3 weeks now and im getting a bit desperate to use it again.

So basically im trying to move my licence to a new pc and i need to retrive my info to do so. IM not sure if its a serial number i need or the password and usename i used origannly. I hope that makes a little more sence.

thnx for the help

chris.

netsrak
06-05-2010, 11:25 AM
You mean the username/password for accessing the holdemmanager database on your computer? Its postgres postgrespass.

Please post a screenshot if this is not what you mean.
If you have problems with your license please pm me your username/email adress and your license and i can check it for you

fubar
06-06-2010, 02:52 AM
I tried to activate holdem manager and it says i need to deactivate it on my origanal computer 1st . I dont have my origanal computer any more. Is there anything i can do.

thnx for your patience ill check back later.

cheers chris.

netsrak
06-06-2010, 04:42 AM
Go to Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration)

Create a new account there and enter your key there. Then reset it.

If you can't figure it out please pm me your data (your key with link to this thread).