PDA

View Full Version : Installed on new machine, HUD is weird

PLO_Micro_Donkey
05-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Installed HEM on a new machine today. I've had no problems in the past.

On this new machine, the HUD is very weird: the boxes for players stats, and the tablewide box for showdowns, and the cards for showing mucked hands are all in bad places.

OK, I know how to fix that easily enough. However, any time I finish dragging the boxes around to where I want, whenever I go to PlayerPreferences again to change anything (or even if I change nothing), the boxes all go back to their default spots (i.e. back to where they were before I dragged them).

WTF is going on..... I don't mind if things aren't positioned properly, as long as they stay where I put them AFTER I move them.......

Sarek
05-30-2010, 02:18 PM
Manually Save position after every moving and before you press any other button or smth else

Gacil
05-30-2010, 06:29 PM
Have table manager open, and use File>Save positions.
Or right click icon in the task bar and click save positions.

PLO_Micro_Donkey
05-31-2010, 09:27 AM
Thanks guys, that got it squared away. Well, that, and for some reason I had a preferred seat set for Stars, which I don't use. Once I set that back to "-" the showdown cards stopped being in the wrong spots.

Is the "always save" thing new? I don't rememberhaving to do that when I set up my previous machines......

morny
05-31-2010, 02:51 PM
I think the save positions thing is a temp glitch, im looking into it and if there is a problem well have it fixed soon