PDA

View Full Version : Mucked Cards Location - PokerStars - Unable to Save Locations

chessandpoker
05-29-2010, 05:40 PM
This software is amazing! I just downloaded the trial version today and will be purchasing without a doubt. atm I'm having a bit of trouble with the HUD mucked cards and their display location.

After reading several posts, here is my trail of actions trying to configure the mucked cards location on Pokerstars, hopefully someone can point out where I'm going wrong:

1. I saved my preferred seat for all situations, matching my PokerStars defaults.
2. Then HM > HUD options > Table Preferences...
3. Then checked the "Card and Alignment Edit" box and clicked "Apply".
4. When the mucked cards appeared, I moved the AA to the first seat to the right of the chip tray from my perspective (seat 5) and then moved the rest of the hands in order all the way around to 99 at the seat directly to the left of the chip stack.
5. Unchecked "Card and Alignment Edit" then "Apply" and finally "Done".
6. The next time the mucked cards display, though, they are right back in the incorrect positions.

Where am I going wrong?

Gacil
05-29-2010, 05:51 PM
configure Stars preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* configure the mucked cards positions by activating the test mode in table preferences-> align and edit test modes
* arrange the mucked cards by drag and drop
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

chessandpoker
05-29-2010, 06:05 PM
configure Stars preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* configure the mucked cards positions by activating the test mode in table preferences-> align and edit test modes
* arrange the mucked cards by drag and drop
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

I figured out how to save my stat positioning, but I couldn't find the Table Manager > Table > Save Positions. I could only find Table Manager in my tray and when I double click it, it pops up and shows the correct information. But when I go to the "Table" section, here are the options it shows me:

*Table Finder
*Uncheck All
*Check All
*Toggle Test

I saved my stats position by right clicking Table Manager in the tray where it gives you the options "Save Positions, Restore Positions, Exit" and I just left clicked "Save Positions" in the popup. Unfortunately, it won't let me right-click Table Manager in the tray to save without clicking apply or done in the Table Preferences menu, and if I do that it doesn't want to save for some reason. Thanks for your help, hope I'm explaining everything ok.

Gacil
05-29-2010, 06:31 PM
When you open the table manager window by double clicking, save positions is under the File dropdown.