PDA

View Full Version : TRack live hands: does it works for PS?

Mon
05-29-2010, 04:43 PM
I've seen that the option "Track Live Hands" is enabled now, but for me it doesn't make any difference if I check it or don't. I play on Stars, so I wonder if it is really working for that site.

Gacil
05-29-2010, 05:25 PM
I'm not personally familiar with this feature but found this :-

Go to Site / Hud Options / Player Preferences / Appearance and make sure that no. of pots is at least 1, if this is 0 it wont show your pot odds. You need to check this for all your hud configurations.

Any help?

Sarek
05-30-2010, 04:49 AM
It works, but not in all cases
and you have to enable dealer chat option "show everything" in poker client

Mon
05-30-2010, 07:10 AM
Thank you both. I have "number of pots" option set to 3, and chat set to "everything" in the client, but still can't see anything new in the HUD.

How is it that sometimes it work and sometimes it doesn't?

Sarek
05-30-2010, 07:18 AM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Site Options (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/209/Site+Options#poker) stars
as said there:
Track Live Hands - Allows you to get current Pot Odd's information during a hand. (Currently not working)

Mon
05-30-2010, 07:40 AM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Site Options (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/209/Site+Options#poker) stars
as said there:
Track Live Hands - Allows you to get current Pot Odd's information during a hand. (Currently not working)

Thank you. So the option is enabled although it does nothing?

zion
05-30-2010, 09:06 AM
Si! :)

JHTAN
12-31-2010, 09:42 PM
I'm not personally familiar with this feature but found this :-

Go to Site / Hud Options / Player Preferences / Appearance and make sure that no. of pots is at least 1, if this is 0 it wont show your pot odds. You need to check this for all your hud configurations.

Any help?

What is the different if the no. of pots is 1 or 2 or 3? Thanks:)

netsrak
01-01-2011, 08:07 AM
You see the results of the last 1, 2 or 3 pots/hands displayed beyond the table avgs.