PDA

View Full Version : HUD issues PS 6max

nolan6
05-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Some times it will pop up just showing my stats, but then they don't actually change - they just stay at 0 0 0 etc.

Sometimes they come up for the whole table - but it's only ever the first table on the list in table finder.

Not all of my hands are going into the database, as my graphs are way out.

And when I do table finder it says please wait for some hands to go into the database/ can't find any unattached hands.

I would love somebody for ever if they could do a teamviewer session with me asap - I'm eager to grind but with no HUD it's just not the same =[. I've been without it for a week and have tried all the steps in the FAQ's to no avail.

I run vista and I can't make it so I can run as admin - fwiw, i've turned of UAC's and it's still grey not letting me click run as admin. Plz help....=[

Gacil
05-29-2010, 02:52 PM
More info please!

What site is this happening on?
What games are you playing?
What version HM is this?

Teamviewer sessions are a bit backed up at the moment so let's see if we can sort it here first, and for sure can schedule a TV session if we can't find the problem.

nolan6
05-29-2010, 03:23 PM
=]. It's on pokerstars 6max HLHE games. I've tried some of the older updates as well as the newest ones to no avail each time.

I just played a session now and the HUD popped on 2 out of 4 tables, but only got 5 hands worth of stats then just stopped. Also only the hands from those tables has gone into my graph. I presume its from those 2 tables but I know for sure it's missing a lot of my hands recently.

fwiw - my graph has some random line that says im 1030 under EV from 300 hands of 50nl, as you can imagine I have no idea where that has appeared from.

Gacil
05-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Ok thanks, I'll flag this for investigation.

nolan6
05-29-2010, 04:43 PM
Ok thank you, in the mean time should i just wait until theres someone available to TV my computer or is there anything that I could try myself?

Gacil
05-29-2010, 04:50 PM
It could be something really simple that a tv session might reveal, meanwhile I'll check through and see if I can find any more sensible questions that might narrow this down.

Is this a recent problem?
Has your system changed at all recently?
Are you running other progs at the same time?

Any info along these lines might be what's needed to identify what is wrong.

nolan6
05-29-2010, 05:00 PM
It has happened a few times before, at one point in seemed to happen after I shut down my laptop incorrectly so from know on i've been sure to shut it down properly everytime. It could have something to do with a fire wall and also with me not being able to run it as admin, despite being the only admin account on the laptop.

It might have happened as a result of PS software upgrades, because I use mods that need to be reinstalled after the software updates, I have a shortcut on my desktop that by passes the updates but about once every 6weeks or so I need to download all my mods and my PS software agian.

I don't know if it's rellevant just trying to help you create a picture of what might be going wrong here. =]

Sarek
05-30-2010, 04:38 AM
this "shut down my laptop incorrectly" - possibly damaged your DB
do this FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Vacuum Analyze Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/88/Vacuum+Analyze+Database+)
and then do Reindex in a same way

nolan6
05-30-2010, 06:48 AM
I don't know my password, I do know that one of your support reset my password the last time I had a problem so you might know what you all put as a standard password?

Sarek
05-30-2010, 07:14 AM
standard:
user = postgres
pw = postgrespass

nolan6
05-30-2010, 07:33 AM
I tried that pass and it says error authentication failed password invalid.

I also know postgresql is not connected to the server...

If it would be easier I don't mind setting up a new database even if I lose some data from now.

regarding the pass, what would you use after postgrespass, because i think it may have been altered a few times previously?.

ty for your help

nolan6
05-30-2010, 07:36 AM
i used postgrespass for postgresql 8.3 and got server does not listen and a long message, but can't get the pword for 8.4 =[

Sarek
05-30-2010, 10:49 AM
hope you can find a solution here
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: PostgreSQL Problems (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/categories/Frequently+Asked+Questions/PostgreSQL/PostgreSQL+Problems/)

nolan6
05-30-2010, 11:52 AM
I think i'm going to need a TV session, i've changed the password to trust and uninstaled my firewalls but still no luck... =[

nolan6
05-30-2010, 11:57 AM
it could just be something really simple that im missing, im at the stage now where the hud pops up but only for hero, and then no data actually comes in.

morny
05-31-2010, 12:54 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

nolan6
05-31-2010, 01:19 PM
Hi, thanks. I'm not sure if you know but my e-mail is luke.r ....... so I've been in contact with you this week. Basically I'm on study leave right now so I can be available at any time as I will be in the house more often than not, or at least can plan to be in for any time that suits you.

Whenever is easiest and nearest for you would be good?

morny
05-31-2010, 02:04 PM
Ok, i was away for about 10 days and ive a heap of these planned already so ill try and fit you in as soon as i can, since these sessions probably take 30 mins on average and i also spend a couple of hours on the forums and answering emails im limited to the amount of TV session i can fit in but ill do my best to get to you asap

nolan6
05-31-2010, 02:12 PM
ok just post here or email when you can thanks for ypour help