PDA

View Full Version : Colour frames

Llanlad
05-29-2010, 08:44 AM
Hi all

Ive started using the trial version of tableNinjaFT and in general it seems to work great.

The only thing ive noticed is the colour frames dont seem to be happening .. all i see is the red colour on the current table , disable frames is not ticked.

Ive been messing about with 16 tabling using cascade ..

I am using table / cards mods, do i need to stop using these ?

Its not a real big deal as it seems to work fine apart from the frame issue ...

Also, very occassionaly the auto take seat / buy option opens up a waiting list table but does not sit me down ....

Great tool though :)

Fool
05-30-2010, 09:46 PM
It sounds like you may have a configuration error. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll try to spot the error:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Llanlad
06-01-2010, 05:06 AM
Hi there

Sorry for the delay ..

Ive just played for a couple of minutes and ive attached the information requested .

I actually just downloaded theupdate as i was sitting at the table, not sure if thats ok either .

Not sure if ive done it right, please let me know if ive messed it up :)

Thanks

Fool
06-01-2010, 02:39 PM
I wasn't sure if you would be able to use part of your theme until I looked over your logs but it appears both the cards and the table theme are conflicting with TNFT. Please make a backup of your theme and reinstall FT to defaults. Let me know if your still having trouble after.

Llanlad
06-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Hi

Ive now got rid of the table and card mods and im using the standard FTP table and cards ..

Ive just played for 30 minutes and seem to be having the same problems .

Ive attached the same files as before .

Thanks

Fool
06-07-2010, 03:26 PM
TableNinja is still reporting its unable to see the pot. It would probably be easier to resolve this over a quick teamview session. Please PM me your skype or other contact info and I'll setup a time to work with you.

Llanlad
06-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Its ok for now ... I wont be playing again on FTP for a good while anyways .

If and when i return i will let you know of any problems i might be having with table ninja ..

Thanks anyways