PDA

View Full Version : Updated to 1.11.01a - HU tournament results not being displayed.

jptpoker
05-29-2010, 04:08 AM
Hi all,
I updated this morning and went playing some HU omaha SNGs on Stars.

The HUD was displayed and I can view the hands played but it's not recognising that I played any tournaments on the "tourney"/"results" tab. Just completely blank for today.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Gacil
05-29-2010, 04:22 AM
Can you create a test database and try importing todays session into it please.

jptpoker
05-29-2010, 04:31 AM
Can you create a test database and try importing todays session into it please.

not sure how??

I checked the stars HH folder and it's empty for tournaments. HEM has imported them and done it's thing as I can view all the hands played but cannot view any data on the "results" tab under tourney.
"reports" and "hands" all clearly indicate today's session, but as stated there is nothing whatsoever compiled on eg, stats, data view, graph, and trending.

Quite an odd predicament, everything was rosy until I updated.

Gacil
05-29-2010, 04:41 AM
Options>Database management and then Connect in the window that pops up.
Login postgres Pswrd postgespass
Create new Database, which becomes the new default and Start Holdem Manager.

This takes you back to HM with the new DB

After trying this just repeat the procedure and to revert to your existing DB, highlight it and Set as Default.

jptpoker
05-29-2010, 04:50 AM
Options>Database management and then Connect in the window that pops up.
Login postgres Pswrd postgespass
Create new Database, which becomes the new default and Start Holdem Manager.

This takes you back to HM with the new DB

After trying this just repeat the procedure and to revert to your existing DB, highlight it and Set as Default.

I created a new database but didn't have the the hands from today as HEM has already processed.

I did try importing the 2010 folder from the HEM directory but only 5K hands were imported for the entire year.

In short I think it's a HEM bug as I can view all the hands but no results.

Gacil
05-29-2010, 05:26 AM
Ok thanks, I'll try and take a look at this later.

jptpoker
05-31-2010, 12:38 PM
Exact same thing on FT.

Played a couple of HU Omaha SNGs and no results are being displayed.

morny
05-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Are the hands importing at all or are there import errors, what version of HM are you using

jptpoker
06-01-2010, 02:46 AM
Are the hands importing at all or are there import errors, what version of HM are you using

Think I answered all these quetsions if you look above.

To recap: HEM working great for me until I update to latest version 1.11.01a

Now results for Heads Up SNGs not being displayed. On both Stars and FT.

Haven't tried MTTs with omaha and my license doesn't cover holdem.

All hands are importing definitely as I can view them in the "hands" tab under tourney but results is completely blank. nothing. stats, data view, graph and trending all blank.

netsrak
06-01-2010, 03:32 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Until then you can go back to 1.10.06a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate_1.10.06a.exe

jptpoker
06-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Until then you can go back to 1.10.06a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate_1.10.06a.exe

Thanks for your reply.

I reverted to 1.10.06a...and still the same problem.
I don't understand this. I took some snapshots to try and illustrate the problems.

First is the hands. As you can see all the hands from today are being displayed.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/billymdma/JT11.jpg

Second, reports. again all information from today being displayed.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/billymdma/jt12.jpg

However lastly we have results. Just completely blank. No idea why. Could I have inadvertently turned off an option maybe?
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/billymdma/jt123.jpg

My stars Hand history folder is empty as HEM has processed them and I can't find the hands in the HEM archive so I don't know can I email them to you guys. I emailed stars asking specifically for tournament hands for a certain day but all they did was send me my last 1,000 hands, which were mostly cash games( cash games are fine on HEM) Not fk arsed going through them looking for the HU omaha hands I need, it's just one huge text file.

I might email them again and ask again just for my omaha HU SNG hands.

jptpoker
06-02-2010, 04:50 AM
bump.

netsrak
06-02-2010, 07:27 AM
We need the hands. They must be in a subfolder of the HM archive folder.

Doctor Pancake
06-05-2010, 10:26 AM
However lastly we have results. Just completely blank. No idea why. Could I have inadvertently turned off an option maybe?
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/billymdma/jt123.jpg

Change your filter at the top from Omaha Hi to All Games. I've been having a problem whereas my PLO tourneys are being recorded as PL Holdem. If you change the filter you should be able to see the missing games, and then can edit the game type in data view to correct them.

jptpoker
06-05-2010, 12:15 PM
Bump.

I emailed you guys some sample hands and a link to this thread.

Do you guys reply directly to emails(probably not).

If not, any news on the problem?

Been a week now and I really have to rely on an audit from pokerstars to see how many games I'm playing, with cashier serving as my winnings.

jptpoker
06-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Change your filter at the top from Omaha Hi to All Games. I've been having a problem whereas my PLO tourneys are being recorded as PL Holdem. If you change the filter you should be able to see the missing games, and then can edit the game type in data view to correct them.

Thanks but it doesn;t work as I only have omaha license right now.

But that could be the problem, the tourneys are being recorded as pot limit hold em and I can't see them as I'm omaha only.

morny
06-05-2010, 01:21 PM
I had a look at those hands you sent and they show up fine for me, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny

jptpoker
06-05-2010, 03:21 PM
I had a look at those hands you sent and they show up fine for me, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny

I'm in Ireland too.
TBH I'm free whenever so just let me know.

jptpoker
06-06-2010, 02:13 PM

Thanks
Morny

email sent.

I've encountered further problems, again with HU omaha SNGs. this time on ipoker. Nothing displayed. No hands, reports, or results.

jptpoker
06-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Everything working again, Morny. Thanks.

kendog_819
06-10-2010, 01:25 PM
I am having this isame exact issue using OM only version. Can you explain the process for fixing this?

jptpoker
06-10-2010, 01:53 PM
I am having this isame exact issue using OM only version. Can you explain the process for fixing this?

options.
datebase management.
connect.
Click on you current database.
export hands (to desktop or somehwere handy) - might take a while.
create new database
import hands. could be > 1 hour.

Everything should be ok.

kendog_819
06-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Thanks Alot man..working good now :)