PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesn't start and misinterprets gametype

easy_easy_money
05-29-2010, 02:30 AM
Opened up 12 tables of 25nl full ring (not rush) after starting auto import. The HUD opens on all but one table. Instead of relaunching the HUD I merely sat out on the table that it wasn't working on.

Curiously, after I ended the session, I had ~50 hands of 25nl rush in my database which I have never played. I don't know if the two problems were related, I assumed they were, but would like some help on the cause of the problem and if it is possible to convert the hands to non rush.

Thanks.

Gacil
05-29-2010, 04:07 AM
Please zip up some of the hands reported as rush and also a few of the session hands correctly reported to support@holdemanager.com with a link to this thread.
It may take a while for them to catch up though so please be patient. Meanwhile keep the thread updated if it does/does not happen again in similar circumstances

Also what version of HM did this happen with?

easy_easy_money
05-30-2010, 10:40 PM
Heh, well I've updated to the current release since this happened, so I'm not sure which version it was. If there's anyway to find out which build it was I'll be glad to do so.

I emailed support with some hand histories from the session, thanks for your help.

edit: meanwhile, is there an easy way to convert the hands so they show up in reports as standard 25nl?

Gacil
05-31-2010, 02:38 AM
Hopefully one of the experts might be able to answer that when they take a look at the histories.

Possible solution, if all is working ok now, would be to delete the misreported hands and reimport them.

Before doing that you could try creating a test database and try importing just the problem hands into it - thats probably what they will do to test.

bdadavies
06-01-2010, 03:54 PM
I think I'm having the same problem.

I started a thread here

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/31720-hud-missing-certain-tables.html

morny
06-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Replied in the other thread you posted in

easy_easy_money
06-06-2010, 01:35 AM
I purged the said hands and re-imported them; however, they still appear as rush.

netsrak
06-06-2010, 04:56 AM
Right click on the hands and delete them, then reimport them. If that doesn't work the only solution is to create a new database and reimport everything.