PDA

View Full Version : FTP graphics not working while HEM is running

Ricky1231
05-28-2010, 07:31 PM
While playing on FTP with HEM I've been experiencing massive problems with the FTP graphics refreshing/showing up etc. The most common problems are that the bet/check/fold etc buttons are either not appearing when action is on me or that they fail to disappear after I have taken my action. The dealt cards will also occasionally freeze or will fail to show up.

The problem had been happening to a lesser extent for roughly 3 months prior to this. I have recently returned form a month-long vacation and the problem was noticeable from the start of my first session. It also occurs regardless of how many tables I am playing. I have updated HEM (numerous times), reinstalled Full Tilt, removed any graphics mods, updated the drivers on my graphics card, ran complete virus scans on my system and have had no luck. My system is also more than powerful enough to run all of my programs so it is very unlikely to be the issue. With the exception of a web browser I do not run any other programs while playing. I am using Windows Vista 64 bit.

After reinstalling Full Tilt I experimented with playing while HEM was running and while it was off and found that the problem does NOT occur when HEM is closed but does happen any time I am importing with the HUD running or when I am not importing but the HUD is still on screen after import was shut off.

My current database is probably under 500K hands and I am Vacuum/Analyzing as I write this.

Any thoughts or suggested fixes would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ps. I also occasionally experience a problem where all tables turn a fuzzy white color and then FTP automatically shuts down. I am not sure if this could be related in any way.

pps. my apologies if this belongs in the site support forum.

Sarek
05-29-2010, 06:48 AM
what HM version are you using right now?
if 1.11.01 (a) - try to tick Site options - Tilt - Redraw after screen grab