PDA

View Full Version : HUD-stats after each session to 0 ???

stachelmohn
05-28-2010, 10:11 AM
Since few days i have a problem with my HUD's stats. After each sessions they will be turned to 0. After each new opened table i see HUD's virgins. Every on the table (me include) will start with the first hand again.

I have no idea which settings could be changed or which debug could be to me.

Would be glad to hear some tips

Gacil
05-28-2010, 12:30 PM
We need more information please.

What HM version are you using, what site are you playing on, and game type?

stachelmohn
05-28-2010, 03:39 PM
The last version 1.11.01a and i am playing on party, mainly 6max. I have the same problem playing SNG's.

Hopefully you have an idea...

sootherz
05-29-2010, 05:57 AM
I am also having the same problem. Although i am new to the software.

stachelmohn
05-29-2010, 01:54 PM
It seems that only my stats are going back to 0. When i m closing a table and a few sec after start a new one then the stats are full returned to 0, but when one player is in my database HM schows my the stats of him. But why he will count me ahead in each session?

Gacil
05-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Hero stats are reset by design so you can see what opponents see of your play on that table.

Opponents stats are whatever you have your filters set to, but can also be changed for just the current table by double clicking their HUD

stachelmohn
05-31-2010, 02:38 PM
Hero stats are reset by design so you can see what opponents see of your play on that table.

Opponents stats are whatever you have your filters set to, but can also be changed for just the current table by double clicking their HUD

The first makes sense. But lets broach me the second subject again: By double clicking the HUD i can change what? I tried this, but the only what happened was that the color of the Mainpopup has changed the color to violet.
But exist a way of adjusting if the stats of me and opponents are be resettable or not by chosen fields of disered settings?
I didnt found any way to get a choice to this settings.

Althougt it makes sense, would it be fine to have the option of choice between this ways.

Thanks for help, best regards, Bani

morny
05-31-2010, 02:58 PM
For you it doesnt change anything double clicking since it only shows your session stats, when you double click on a player it shows their session stats, when you double click again it shows their total stats