PDA

View Full Version : TableNinja problem

johnedrama1
05-28-2010, 09:22 AM
Table Ninja for ft will start to auto check the call box on all my tables. It stopped doing it for most of my session after closing and restarting then right at the end of my session it started doing it again. Please help other then this problem I love it.

DfmNet
05-28-2010, 09:31 AM
Have the same problem here. Since this new Full Tilt Soft Update

Fool
05-28-2010, 11:08 AM
Does this happen when pressing a hotkey or is the box checked by default? Usually this will be caused by an unsupported table theme. If this is the case please reinstall Full Tilt. If not please PM me your skype or other contact info. I'll setup a time to work with you as soon as possible.

DfmNet
05-28-2010, 11:20 AM
When i receive a hand, if i press Fold before my time to talk the TB changes to the call button, so, if i don`t see that and someone raises i call any value.

johnedrama1
05-28-2010, 01:16 PM
yes same for me dfm is cost me alot of money yesterday. Fool the box auto checks and like dfm said even if u click fold it will switch to call after a cpl seconds.

johnedrama1
05-29-2010, 05:01 PM
Played another long session yesterday and everything worked fine until right at the end it started auto calling again.

A15
05-30-2010, 12:42 PM
Have the same problem too!
At the end of session, TN autocall pre flop.:eek:

johnedrama1
05-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Have the same problem too!
At the end of session, TN autocall pre flop.:eek:

Its funny I think it only does it when u have only a few tables going. I hope someone can help us with this.

Fool
05-30-2010, 09:38 PM
This update contains an emergency fix for a bug that has been happening mainly in hyper-turbo sngs.

We've determined that for some reason Stars is occasionally temporarily giving these tournaments very unusual window titles (possibly when a tourney is closed and reopened). This window titles were being parsed by TableNinja as cash games because they did not contain the words tournament or blinds or any of the usual things that appear in tournament window titles, in fact they looked exactly like cash game window titles. Because of these unusual window titles the "Automatically handle BB annoyances feature was being triggered and this would in rare circumstances cause TableNinja to click the middle action button (Call or Check).

We have fix the problem so that TableNinja now will recognize these windows as tournaments.

Here's whats new in TableNinja Version 1.2.39.0
--------------------------------
Bug Fixes
Fixed the "Automatically Handle BB Annoyances" feature to prevent it from malfunctioning in tournaments with non-standard window titles
--------------------------------

johnedrama1
05-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Tried a few tables of play money and so far so good.

A15
05-31-2010, 01:51 PM
TN works!
TY

DfmNet
05-31-2010, 02:13 PM
I try some games today and works fine.

Fool
05-31-2010, 05:28 PM
Glad to hear it. Please let us know immediately if a problem like this occurs in the future.

dackjaniels
06-01-2010, 07:08 PM
I also experienced a problem where Full Tilt cash tables would be auto-checked. If I understand correctly this latest version addresses the problem so I will download it and give it a whirl.

Fool
06-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Yes, you are correct and the problem should be resolved. Please let me know if you experience anything like this issue in the future.

dackjaniels
06-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Thanks Fool. Now I think about it I remember LB prompting me to allow an auto-update a few days ago so I guess this is where it was fixed. I've not had the problem since around that time, so well done on getting it sorted :)