PDA

View Full Version : small Stars issues

Biju
08-11-2012, 04:21 PM
1. Have Stars set to MT and shows same time as on my PC ie correct yet HEM imports hands as two hours ahead. How do I change this. Ignore. Just checked and it's correct now? Sure it was out last night, Perhaps a beer too many>

2. HUD set up. HUD stats seem to justify in the middle on RHS of table rather than up tight or LHS justify to asterisk/notes icon. I can't find where I change this?

DogNamedBluff
08-12-2012, 05:32 PM
2. HUD set up. HUD stats seem to justify in the middle on RHS of table rather than up tight or LHS justify to asterisk/notes icon. I can't find where I change this?
You can right click and drag the HUD's to the desired location on the table.

Biju
08-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Yeah I know this but as the stats get larger ie three digits etc they spread from the right to the left not left to right and so then cover the notes icon, or they start out with small numbers, ie two digits for each stat on new players, and are miles to the right of the note icon. On Bodog I somehow had them set them left justified and they stayed tight to notes icon and spread out to the right as the stat box got bigger. This is just on the rhs of the table left side is fine - seats 1&2 6max Stars with me in preferred seat 4

Patvs
08-13-2012, 06:49 PM
Can you post a screenshot how this looks for you?

Biju
08-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Another new anomaly I found last night playing my first Stars Tournament. The HUD first line right after note icon had a Spade icon as appears in the table stats at the table average box and had some stat when clicked to do with ratio of vpip/pfr. wtf is this? where can I read about it ? and if I don't want it how/where do I turn it off? It didn't appear in my player preferences display stats where you can normally remove or add a stat. Default stat? It also annoyingly forced my HUD to be three lines deep (bad news on a fr table) with the top line just notes and spade icon then second line my regular pf stats that in cash 6m are usually right after notes icon on the top line.

Biju
08-13-2012, 06:54 PM
can't find delete - feel free to do mod.

Biju
08-13-2012, 06:55 PM
Can you post a screenshot how this looks for you?

Sure. I'll play a game later and do an early screen shot with small stats number and later with a few more so you can see the shift.

Patvs
08-13-2012, 07:36 PM
Spade icon: hud options--> tourney HUD filters--> include a VPIP/PFR grid (you can turn it off here)

When ON, it bring up a popup where you can see an opponent's VPIP and PFR: based on position, for different in STACK SIZES.

Biju
08-13-2012, 08:48 PM

Seat 1 and 2 are the changes. Seat 1 starts with few stats and there's a gap between the notes icon and first stat in early picture. In the later one there is little to no gap between icon and first stat and as the stats get larger numbers (three digits) and the HUD box gets wider it becomes how seat 2 looks, where the stats expand left and cover the notes icon completely. No other seat does this. They are left justified and expand out to the right not covering note icon - see seat 6 early then late HUD positions. Make sense? Not easy to describe.

Biju
08-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Spade icon: hud options--> tourney HUD filters--> include a VPIP/PFR grid (you can turn it off here)

When ON, it bring up a popup where you can see an opponent's VPIP and PFR: based on position, for different in STACK SIZES.

Is that a new addition. I never remember seeing that option before?

OK I'll try this in my next tournament with it off. Will this allow my HUD to look as above screen shots with stats just across two lines on the HUD or is there a way to have note icon then stack size icon on same line as first row of stats.

Also is there a fuller explanation on the site of this stat and it's uses. T's are new to me with HEM and I can't quite see the idea behind it. This is likely due to it being down to being the first T I'd played (Bodog was my old site and you couldn't track their T's) so it was almost a totally empty large box with no info just lots of dashes and where there was info it all ran into the next box so you couldn't read it.

netsrak
08-14-2012, 05:23 AM
The tourney hud filters where introduced some releases ago.

I'm not sure what you mean with stack size icon. To configure the hud to use only 2 lines you need to check the configuration, you probably have 2 new line/new panel inserted in your stars Hud configuration.
Here are our stats definitions: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/Stat+Definitions
and the tourney hud filters: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/427/Tourney+HUD+Filters

Biju
08-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Any response to my screen shot issue in Post# 9?

Patvs
08-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_09Aug2012.exe

Are you using a multi-panel HUD?
Do you have the same issue if you select a different HUD Configuration?

Biju
08-17-2012, 02:09 PM
I was on both counts. I never got it to work how I wanted so I sorted it out by making the HUD single panel and by dumping the notes icon and using Stars notes feature instead of HEM. I preferred the note icon off to the side by itself rather than included in the first line of stats that then offset how I was previously used to the stats. Thanks for your efforts.