PDA

View Full Version : Import-export nots for 2 PC

Vitality
05-28-2010, 03:32 AM
2 computers of the house and on work. We wish to find on work time for the analysis in particular to a writing nots. Does not leave with nots on already available players

On points
1 export nots in houses
2 on work I import hands and nots / I write nots in replayer
3 export nots on work
4 import nots in houses, nots are added
If to make export and to see file ExportedNotes. HMNotes we will see on this player old nots + (old nots + new nots )
But if to open in replayer - there new nots is not present / at restart HM and new export it is visible on the player only old nots
On players without nots all is attached normally

Gacil
05-28-2010, 12:10 PM
You can select the hands you want to review at work by right clicking the hands in the lower window of Data view and Exporting All Hands to Hard disk. (any path you choose) and then importing these hands into your work computer.

Notes can be exported and imported, but I recommend you check this works reliably by exporting and importing a small number of notes before you do a lot of work.

Remember to back up your main HM installation before trying to reimport notes from your work computer in case of any unexpected results.

Vitality
06-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Does not work!
There is that I already described:

If to make export and to see file ExportedNotes. HMNotes we will see on this player old nots + (old nots + new nots )
But if to open in replayer - there new nots is not present / at restart HM and new export it is visible on the player only old nots
On players without nots all is attached normally

You try to do it on two computers to be convinced.

I will repeat that with players on which nots was not, all ok

morny
06-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe on both PCs then try again and if the problem persists maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

Vitality
06-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the offer on analysis of a problem with the help teamviewer. But this bug of the program, accordingly at all users. Therefore there is no sense in session with the teamviewer.
Has done all on the updated version on 2 PC. Has changed Nothing.
Try to do all is will occupy no more than 5 minutes - it is possible and on 1 PC:
1 make export nots, open file ExportedNotes. HMNotes in a notebook, to the available nots on the player add new, save.
2 Make import. There will be a message on 1 updated nots
3 Make again export and open file ExportedNotes. HMNotes. You will see on this player the old nots + (the old nots + the new nots ). But in replayer there will be only an old nots.
At restart HM varies nothing and there is only an old nots

netsrak
06-04-2010, 08:51 AM
I tried to reproduce it but I only see a problem when i try to edit the export file directly via texteditor. This changes will not be imported again. Is this what you mean?
But this is not a supported operation.

Vitality
06-04-2010, 09:57 PM
I have understood you. I have simply given an example, that it was is easier and faster to check up.
But the problem remains, if it to do not through texteditor and as it has been described in 1 post - through replayer on other PC.
If there is at you a possibility try also you be convinced that changes will not be imported

edit
I will repeat that it concerns only already existing nots. On players without nots all is imported correctly

netsrak
06-05-2010, 12:49 PM
With 2 databases and an existing note for a player i was able to reproduce it.
I'll generate a bug report for it.