PDA

View Full Version : Instead of call occurs fold

Vitality
05-28-2010, 03:12 AM
Function call works as fold / hung up on different buttons - all the same instead of call - fold
Itself fold and bet/rejz work normally

Fool
05-28-2010, 04:39 AM
Usually this is caused by using a non-supported table or card theme. Please post the following and I'll look it over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Vitality
05-30-2010, 12:33 PM
This Problem has appeared after system reinstallation

I send log-files and screen shot. To look the latest cash-table

Fool
05-30-2010, 09:44 PM
Has this been fixed with our recent update? There was an issue with abnormally named tournaments that could cause auto-call.

Vitality
05-31-2010, 02:01 PM
Strange that such problem as I have understood only at me. It is not caused by updating of the program - before reinstallation Windows version TN identical.
Version Windows XP Russified, possibly a problem is covered in it... But where what to change in system???

Fool
05-31-2010, 05:23 PM
Please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info and I'll setup a time to go over the problem with you on teamview.

holland3r
05-31-2010, 09:20 PM
This same problem happened to me twice today during a 4k hand session. Usually it was working fine, but twice I clicked call and folded.

Using the latest version, no table mods.

Fool
06-01-2010, 04:44 AM
Are you using an Aero based Windows theme? Please post, .zip, or PM me a copy of the following:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).