PDA

View Full Version : Missing hands Boss Media

Paceville
05-27-2010, 06:48 PM
Hi,

I have been having this problem for awhile now. I'm using the latest version of Holdem Manager (1.11.01a) and using windows 7.0. But my results/total hands doesn't match the once I have in the poker client. I suspect a lot of hands are missing. I installed the software three times already, don't know where to look or do now to fix the problem.

HUD display shows the name correctly on the right table and so on.

Would really appreciate if I could get some help in this matter.

Best Regards
PV

Gacil
05-27-2010, 07:49 PM
Can you try creating a new test database and import a selection of hands that you can then compare to see if any are missing.

If this works then you will need to reimport your complete hand histories as I guess it will be difficult to know which ones are missing?

I don't see any other reports of this issue, but here is the link to the Boss setup.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Boss Media General Information (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/352/Boss+Media+General+Information)

Perhaps you can look through this and confirm your setup is correct.

Rolo1984
05-30-2010, 05:37 PM
I have the same problem. Currently playing the 100k gtd on boss and missing half of the hands

Gacil
05-30-2010, 07:01 PM
I have the same problem. Currently playing the 100k gtd on boss and missing half of the hands

Same version and OS?

I'll flag this issue for investigation.

Rolo1984
05-30-2010, 10:51 PM
Same version and OS?

I'll flag this issue for investigation.

no, latest version of HM but windows XP Pro

morny
05-31-2010, 08:33 AM
Did you try reimporting the hands into a new database, when you do does it show any import errors when its finished the import?

Paceville
05-31-2010, 06:13 PM
Did you try reimporting the hands into a new database, when you do does it show any import errors when its finished the import?
I tried with a new database, but itīs the same problem when I end the session. First i tried with one table for about 30 hands and it worked fine.
Then I tried a whole session with 3 tables, 5-max and it showed the wrong result in the end. I've compared the setting with an older version of HEM and I can't see any problem.
Is there any possibility to download an older version for example, HEM 1.10.01?
Didn't see any import error messages btw.

netsrak
06-01-2010, 03:12 AM
You find 1.10.06a in this threrad: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30576-1-11-01a-official-release.html

If it works with this version please zip and mail the original hands with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Paceville
06-01-2010, 04:18 AM
You find 1.10.06a in this threrad: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30576-1-11-01a-official-release.html

If it works with this version please zip and mail the original hands with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net
Thanks I will try it out tonight and report back. =)

Mon
06-17-2010, 04:30 PM
I have just ended a chat with Boss Media support since my cashier doesn't mach what HM says I should have.

The support guy told me they are having many complaints about this from Holdem Manager users, and that I should ask you about the differences.

I play on Boss since the beggining of June, and I didn't noticed any error in the first sessions. I don't have much hands, I play short sessions of 1 hour with 4-6 tables, so there are only 3700 hands tracked, but in those hands the difference between what HM says and what the cashier says are 8.66$ (well, I play on euros, so is 7.10€ actually). Since I play NL25FR that means an error of 0.77 BB/100 hands.

I think this has started since the last update that took place some days ago, have you received any complaints in the last days?

morny
06-17-2010, 05:34 PM
Havent recieved any recent complaints, the best way would be to take the smallest session and go and compare hand for hand until you spot a difference.

If you find anything please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Mon
06-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Havent recieved any recent complaints, the best way would be to take the smallest session and go and compare hand for hand until you spot a difference.

If you find anything please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Thank you but, how can I do that? I mean, since I import the hands to HM they are no longer visible in the hand history page of the Boss client.

morny
06-17-2010, 08:45 PM
Do Boss not have a facility where you can check previous hands played. Im not talking about the hand history, all sites that i know of have an online sytems that displays each hand you played for the last x days. If not im sure they will email you a spreadsheet with this info.

Mon
06-18-2010, 02:38 AM
Do Boss not have a facility where you can check previous hands played. Im not talking about the hand history, all sites that i know of have an online sytems that displays each hand you played for the last x days. If not im sure they will email you a spreadsheet with this info.

No, it doesn't. Boss support ask you to look in the client's hand history for any question regarding a hand or session. Also there's no cashier transation history, although they told me they are working on implementing it.

I will try to ask for a spreadsheet of my sessions.

Thank you.

RoaylGamer
07-07-2010, 12:41 PM
i have the same issue... i am missing around 500 euro from my account vs what my HEM says and i am trying to find out what has happned... is HEM showing wrong or do they have some issues on their side...

thing is what i have noticed that my account is missing around the amount that is equal to my bonus euros released... so i am investigating that as well..

do any of you guys have bonus euros and can it be related to that? (not a HEM issue)

just instaled the latest verison and my stats changed for around 20 euros but its insignificant... any ideas?

RoaylGamer
07-07-2010, 01:13 PM
also one thing that came up in my mind is BBJ table rake... maybe fro some reason there is some problem with reporting it correctly?! (tho there are few tables running with BBJ rake at boss anyway)

netsrak
07-08-2010, 03:07 AM
the latest version has a problem with importing EUR and GBP hands - could this cause a problem too?

BBJ rake is not calculated by HM.

RoaylGamer
07-08-2010, 03:26 AM
well it sound like it could and that is one of the explanations... tho it doesnt change anything until its fixed and we can compare...

do you mean it doesnt include BBJ rake for BOSS or does it mean that it doesnt separate it from total rake ?!

netsrak
07-08-2010, 06:38 AM
As far as i know it doesn't include it in the rake.

RoaylGamer
07-08-2010, 06:46 AM
so you are saying that bbj rake paid is just lost or its traced as lost money..

can somebody confirm this?!

fabio
07-09-2010, 04:22 AM
Hi,

the BBJ Rake should be added to the regular Rake. Please send us hands from a specific time period where you think there is a disparity to fabio@holdemmanager.net and we will look into it.

Thanks,
Fabio