PDA

View Full Version : Need help regarding my importing HUD

stachelmohn
05-27-2010, 05:38 PM
Hi, i have got a xml.file from someone and the import was comment with "file loud". This would be my first import HUD, but i have no idea where the conigurations could be.
I tried the way: Below "choosen configuration" i wrote a name (i.g. HeadsUp) and after import i thought the configurations must visible by the varied settings on the statsection. I mean the 3 tabs: stats-apperance-use for.
But no modification happens.

So i ask me what is the way after import the xml.file. Where i can see under player preferences my new HUD-configs?

My english is not the best. But i hope you understand und i get some helping hands.:rolleyes:

Gacil
05-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Have you seen this guide?

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-general/13955-how-setup-use-multiple-hud-configs-layouts.html

stachelmohn
05-27-2010, 06:29 PM
I know this post, but i dont want customize a new HUD, i would like import settings from someone.
This post is how i can make a HUD.

Did you have any idea?

And i have another problem. Is there anything else that would cause the abbreviations to not show up? I've been playing around with it for a while and I can't get it to change. Just wondering if there's something else I should look for.

I know this way below, but i dosen't works for me:

HM menu bar > HUD Options > Player preferences > Appearance tab > check the 'show Abbreviations' box.

My Realplayer doesn't shows any change on my HUD. I played also dozen of hands by party. Same, no change.
Difficult, really difficult. I believe i need a teacher or more brain :)

Gacil
05-27-2010, 07:29 PM
If you use import, the new hud should get added to the dropdown list, Choose Configuration.

Then you need to open the Use for tab, and tell HM which sites you want to use the hud on.

For your replayer, select a hud you want to copy, and select new config, call it replayerhud and then in use for, select replayer as if it was a poker site, then apply. This will now load when you open replayer.

There is a video here that you can download, which explains better than I can. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Stats - Tab 1 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/203/Stats+-+Tab+1)

stachelmohn
05-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Thanks Gacil, i know all the HM Videos and most of the tutorials. But the explanatin about "import files" is short and not designed as way for debugging. I want give you a short record of my misunderstanding.

Under "choose Configuration" are top down: "default, merge, pacific,..."
Default is visible. And now i tried 2 ways:

1)At first i created a new name i.g. HeadsUp and after accomplish the import button and choosing the right file from my desktop i thought the imported configurations are linked with my given name bevor.
But unter stats will be no modificaton visible.

2) I pressed the import Buttion without entry of me. Under "Choosen Configuration" is "default" visible. And after import the file likewise the same story.

I have no idea. At first it would be helpful to know, if i must create a new name under "Choosen Config." bevor starting the import or not.

Sarek
05-29-2010, 07:32 AM
you need to press Import button only and select config file you want to have
after import it appears in list