PDA

View Full Version : # of hands in players tab different than other tabs

mkrump
05-27-2010, 02:05 PM
I had a question about the number of hands displayed on the players tab (not vs players). I'm seeing a huge difference between the number of hands I have on a player in this tab and the number of hands that I am able to see for the other reports. I purge my DB once a month or so. Does this remove my ability to look at player stats outside of what is given in the players tab? For instance I couldn't look at a graph of YTD results even though this info is displayed on the Players tab it only shows like 2000 hands or so when I go to the graph.

morny
05-31-2010, 12:08 PM
The hud works off a cache so deleting those wont delete it from the hud, we will be introducing an option to re-cache in later versions but for now you'll need to either export your hands into a new database or wait for the re-cache option, running a query from the database every time would significantly slow the hud performance

The players TAB and the HUD are the 2 areas that the total stats will still show even after purging so this looks like why your seeing the difference