PDA

View Full Version : Replay a single table in multiple table session

maryjane
10-12-2008, 06:01 PM
How can I replay just the action at a particular table of a multiple table session. When I select session(by table) the program list the tables but when I select a table the hands listed are for the session and not just the selected table. I would like to be able to follow the action at one and only table at a time. The flow at one table is usually different than each other table opened in the session, etc.

Thanks,

morny
10-13-2008, 03:33 PM
Change the Group By: Dropdown to Sessions by Table and then refresh

maryjane
10-13-2008, 04:49 PM
That does not work in my version 1.06.03h.

I select group by Sessions(by table),(it does show the list of tables), I click the table name to select it then I click refresh but it does not work: it always returns more hands than played at the table. When I highlight a table and click refresh the program refreshes all the tables and removes the highlight from the selected table and returns all the hands played.

I have tried just double clicking the table; does not work either. It list all the hands played at all the tables during the same session by time played. It does not just list those played at an individual table.

In poker tracker under the sessions tab it lists each table played in that session, just like HM does,: I can select a particular table and replay from start to finish only the action on that table. That is what I am hoping to do with HM.

Thanks

morny
10-13-2008, 10:38 PM
Try this version, works for me in this one http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

maryjane
10-14-2008, 01:20 AM
This version works like a charm. Thank you for your prompt response and solution.

Thanks again