PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre importing problem - Microgaming

OEX
05-26-2010, 06:13 PM
First of all, thank you for an amazing program!

Everything has been fine up until today when I got an error message starting up HM. Can't recall the error message, but I got to the screen where you can change some numbers and whatever and press "connect". Tried that and restarted the program a couple of times without success. Didn't reboot until after the session and to my surprise only 97 hands where found out of around 1000.

I've tried importing the whole Microgaming folder (lol) and checked my junk folder where the imported files are supposed to be stored. Not a single trace of any HHs from today...

I have managed to export HHs manually from Microgaming onto a text file (found all files I think) and tried to import the text file in HM, but again - no success.

I play on Purple Lounge fwiw and the auto importing seems to be working again. Also, the hands that WERE imported from my earlier session was the last 97 hands it looks like. Did nothing between the non-found hands and the 97 hands.

Cheers.

Gacil
05-26-2010, 08:24 PM
Looks as though there may be an issue with Prima hands.
I have flagged this matter and will come back as soon as it can be investigated.

Sarek
05-27-2010, 04:57 AM
can you reproduce this error and make a screenshot with it?
Ctrl + PrtScreen

OEX
05-27-2010, 07:23 AM
can you reproduce this error and make a screenshot with it?
Ctrl + PrtScreen

I don't really know what to shoot though. The error message was before the import problem even came up and HM works again as of now. It's just that some hands are mysteriously missing.

If you could just tell me what to do with the text file (with the remaining hands) I guess everything is all right, although I would like to know what the error was...

Sarek
05-27-2010, 12:22 PM
since this is Prima\Microgaming network, there is no text HH files - special file Gamehistory.dat instead (in client folder)
so you have no access to particular HHs using standars Windows features

OEX
05-27-2010, 07:28 PM
Well as I said you can manually get the hhs from inside the software.

This is what it looks like:

** Hand # 3344974659 starting - 2010-05-25 23:30:15
** Fred Weasley [Hold'em] (25|50 NL - Cash Game) Real Money

dvlpmnt sitting in seat 1 with €6911.00
HERO sitting in seat 2 with €6380.00[Dealer]
HERO posted the small blind - €25.00
dvlpmnt posted the big blind - €50.00

** Dealing cards to SayYoureSry: Ks, Jc
HERO raised to €125.00
dvlpmnt raised to €425.00
HERO called - €425.00

** Dealing the flop: 7c, 8s, 3d
dvlpmnt checked
HERO bet - €550.00
dvlpmnt folded
HERO mucks:
HERO wins €1399.00 from the main pot

Rake: €1

Sarek
05-28-2010, 04:16 AM
I tried to import this text version of HH - no success
0 hads imported
Then I've made a try to import it into PT - Unrecognized file format.

it seems that both programs can only import Prima hands from Gamehistory.dat

As you was told earlier, this issue is flagged to developers

OEX
05-28-2010, 09:14 AM
I tried to import this text version of HH - no success
0 hads imported
Then I've made a try to import it into PT - Unrecognized file format.

it seems that both programs can only import Prima hands from Gamehistory.dat

As you was told earlier, this issue is flagged to developers

All right, appreciate it. Just let me know if you need me to attach the whole textfile!

morny
06-02-2010, 02:48 AM
Sounds like you might have used auto import, auto import has a trigger where it only imports 100 hands max at a time, trying to import larger amounts can have bad effects so this is why it does that, try making a copy of the gamehistory.dat file and move it to a new folder then do a manual import, then anymore when there is a large amount of hands always use the manual import and only use auto import to import hands while actually playing

OEX
06-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Sounds like you might have used auto import, auto import has a trigger where it only imports 100 hands max at a time, trying to import larger amounts can have bad effects so this is why it does that, try making a copy of the gamehistory.dat file and move it to a new folder then do a manual import, then anymore when there is a large amount of hands always use the manual import and only use auto import to import hands while actually playing

You the man morny! It worked :) Thank you very much. Will do.