PDA

View Full Version : Omaha sessions missing in holdemmanager

miguell
05-26-2010, 01:08 PM
I've just bought the omaha manager upgrade to my holdem manager lisence, but nothing in holdemmanager indicates that i've been playing omaha. I get all the hands plus results from my holdem sessions, but no omaha.

- I've checked filters, but I can't see anything plo related other than maybe the NL, PL and FL check boxes - The first two are checked.
- The HUD icon in the bottom right of the status line shows the correct winnings and number of hands (I presume), but holdemmanager only shows winnings/hands from holdem.
- I had some problems clearing the lisence and entering the new lisence, and it very well might be myself who have done something wrong.

Hope this gives someone a clue about my problem. If it matters my omaha sessions are on Full Tilt. Thanks in advance for any help.

Gacil
05-26-2010, 01:45 PM
Previous versions have been misreporting Omaha as Holdem. In order to see them you have to select All Games in the drop down.

This has been fixed in the latest version, but you will have to reimport these games for them to be labelled correctly.

I have only had time to confirm this with a new database, which would be the best option if you have all your hand histories and not a massive database to reimport.

As yet I haven't been able to successfully overwrite these games in an existing database.

miguell
05-27-2010, 01:29 PM
If Holdemmanager would read omaha as holdem, I would think the result should be correct? It's not.

When I bought Omaha manager, I downloaded the latest beta, so that couldn't explain it i guess.

I've sent you a couple of emails a couple of days ago which you haven't answered yet, so maybe that would be easier.